Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Soldato
Still enjoying it .. Clocked 24hours in this I seriously can't believe im matched against 9th and 10th prestiges on a frequent basis though. I wish there were a lobby leaderboard like in black ops to see there stats.

Soldato
Oh joy, just finished the campaign on Veteran and it appears to have glitched. The final trophies never unlocked and when I go to mission select only the first two missions are showing as done even though I already have the trophies for all the others. :(

Saw some reports of others having that problem, worked ok for me :(

Soldato
Well I managed to get hold of a copy for free so might as well give this a shot. Haven't played COD (other than zombie mode) since MW2.

I'll be on the PS4 tonight if anyone wants to team up - no real interest in playing solo as it's too boring for me.

Soldato
Just turned the PS4 on to install AC: Unity and noticed there's an update for CoD, any news?

Edit: Appears to be just the second part of the updates from the other day. No new notes.

Last edited:
Soldato
Not sure if anyone has mentioned already that on the pc you can change the default ping search setting?

Its in the config file in game folder and its set to 800ms (!!!!) by default...change to 100 or less and get lag free games :)

Why they couldnt just do a search setting in game like blops2 i dont know.

Soldato
How do I change that file on my PS4?! :p I'm hoping that they add some options for game searching, last night was pretty bad for being stuck with laggy foreigners.

Last edited:
Soldato
How do I change that file on my PS4?! :p I'm hoping that they add some options for game searching, last night was pretty bad for being stuck with laggy foreigners.

I jumped on by myself after doing some campaign on Tuesday and then again last night. It wasn't until about 1am though but I was actually getting into some decent lag free games. :eek:

I hope to god it's not the same for consoles. If so it'll explain why people have so many problems. 800ms is a ridiculous limit!

Would you really be surprised if that was the case?

Soldato
I jumped on by myself after doing some campaign on Tuesday and then again last night. It wasn't until about 1am though but I was actually getting into some decent lag free games. :eek:

Would you really be surprised if that was the case?

You need to get on earlier, I'm too old to stay up that late :p

Soldato
You need to get on earlier, I'm too old to stay up that late :p

You have the same sleeping pattern as my 2 year old mate! :D
Although saying that, in all the time I've played COD with you I think the most excited I've ever heard you was when you were eating either a Greggs Steak Bake or a Morrisons Steak and Ale slice, so you've always been an old man at heart.

Back
Top Bottom