***World of Warcraft : Warlords of Draenor***

Associate
not an ocuk guild per se but theres a few of us from the forums on a Horde guild called Assassin Nation if your interested, most of us there were from the old Overachievers Ocuk guild, active guild

What server are you on? I am bored of the 4 or 5 hour queues for AD and want to actually play! Are the queues alright? Might do a character boost!

Soldato
Had a fun time so far, position 3330 in the queue on Silvermoon.
Tried to to do a free character migration but it doesn't seem to be working, had a quick look at paid transfer but says my char has auctions still up, so I need to login and delete them...

Soldato
Still no queues on kilrogg and I'm nearly 96 now after around 7 hours of completely lag free gaming. Was stuck under my garrison for all of last night and half of today lol. Not liking a lot of the leveling experience so far as its pretty boring. The last quests in each zone seem to be more interesting mind.

Soldato
Can someone from a realm other than Emerald Dream or Terenas add me and invite me into a group?

A quest in Gorgrond at Highpass is bugged if you choose the arena and apparently phasing into another server works.

Soldato
Can't log in to any servers now :( over two hour queue on Outland which is the only server I can get to a queue so think I'll just try again tomorrow and have an early night. Expected queues but maybe 10-15 mins or so at this stage.

Soldato
Ore and herb prices are see-sawing like mad. Within hours of each other, I've had bulk sales of 25g per herb/ore and 8g, and then back up to 24g!

Permabanned
Is anyone else getting bad fps? I used to be able to play completely maxed out. All on ultra etc.

Now im struggling to maintain 30fps in SW and thats even with all settings on low.

Has something changed?

Associate
Is anyone else getting bad fps? I used to be able to play completely maxed out. All on ultra etc.

Now im struggling to maintain 30fps in SW and thats even with all settings on low.

Has something changed?

For my spare system I found it ran a lot lot better in Directx 9, back to better than it used to be. Could be worth a try if your card doesn't like 11.

Back
Top Bottom