US: Better Call Saul

Soldato
So excited about this show. Starts in February. They already have a second season lined up.

Mike Ehrmantraut is said to be in the series. Not sure who else from BB will make a cameo. The cast looks really good to be begin with.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3032476/fullcredits?ref_=tt_cl_sm#cast

and Gus might be getting his own spin off show. "The Rise Of Gus"
Despite the fact not enjoying Breaking Bad as much as others, these two characters were fantastic.
Learning more about Gus would be good!

Underboss
Looking forward to this, I hope there isn't much BB stuff tbh.

I loved BB but want this to be good because it isn't BB, not because it is relying on BB to make it good.

If that makes sense.

Caporegime
It does make sense, and can't agree more. Hopefully it gets a large following due to BB success, but it doesn't need to be be Breaking Bad.

Can't wait :)

Soldato
Ye Saul always seemed to steal the spotlight when ever there was a scene involving him in BB.

I have a feeling it will be good but obviously no where near as good BB but enough to get me to always want to watch the next spisode.

Soldato
Ah I didn't know that, I though like some Netflix originals like Orange is the New Black, that they would dump the lot. Kinda in a way glad they didn't as I would have watched it all in a day and wanted more.

I liked the first episode. Much better than I expected, a lot less comical/slapstick than I thought it would be which I think is great, had a BB feel to it. I think it's going to be excellent!

Back
Top Bottom