**Your Best Game Of 2014**

Don
SP: BF4 - The game gets so much hate on the PC section but I really enjoyed the single player. Multiplayer was very good too just as I was absolute trash at it! I would have gone GTA as I never played the last gen one.

MP: ..............FIFA - :( I've always been an avid footy gamer for as long as I remember and football games are the one thing I constantly look forward too, 14 was pretty awful but I still racked up 350 hours odd, this one I find much better despite the hatred a lot has for it!

Caporegime
SP: BF4 - The game gets so much hate on the PC section but I really enjoyed the single player.
WTF - genuinely the worse SP Ive played this year - couldnt complete it as it was so mind-numbing bad :eek:

P.S. Ive played KZ:SFs SP too :p
Sp - the last of us remastered.
Mp - destiny.
Got to say the same come to mind for me too

ps3ud0 :cool:

Last edited:
Soldato
Easy alien isolation for me, perfect survival horror, the design from art to sound was perfect loved every min of it I also thought the ending was good despite the many saying it was bad

Soldato
Hard to argue with The Last Of Us and Destiny really.

Destiny doesn't deserve half the stick it gets. It's the most impressive game I've played since TLOU and BioShock Infinite, even though it's a bit short on content, it's got so much promise, I already know I'll be hoovering up every bit of new content.

Soldato
Spent the most time playing Destiny. But that's only because I had nothing else to use my PS4 for. Pretty carp year for gamers. Last of us remastered was amazing but that doesn't really count.

Associate
The Last of Us, PS4. One of the best games I've ever played.

Can't really think of much else in 2014 that's gripped me. Very much enjoying Tomb Raider on PS4 though, enjoyed it on PC but seems a bit better on the big ole' telly.

Soldato
Probably Alien Isolation.... though I'm only really getting to grips with most of the recent releases, because its generally been pretty much a drought of a year until recently.

Grand Theft Auto V and The Last Of Us were both brilliant, but I think the remastered versions of both can't really be counted as game of the year for 2014.... even though I think TLOU is one of the best games i've ever played.

Soldato
Well this is a tough one...Tomb Raider was my game of last year but I don't think the D.E did enough to make it win again. Possibly Dragon Age or The Last of Us. Need to play both some more to decide.

Back
Top Bottom