Xbox One Gamertags

Associate
GT neversnooze79
play a lot of horizon 2 at mo usually early mornings from 2 3 am don't ask! lol evil within on the soundbar scare the wife and when I need young americans to remind me im too old to game and need the next hour of lip I go mental unpredictable style on bf4

Associate
Hi,

alternateline on XBL and PSN.

Mostly playing Destiny on XB1 at the moment, although can be coaxed into the odd game of Minecraft.

My buddy and I (lvl 25 and 26) need to find some good players for strikes etc - our fireteam is a little thin!

Associate
GT: Seanoog
Games: Halo MCC + GTA5.

Hello. My First Xbox, so I am new to this scene.
I May buy more games soon, as these aren't released yet; Roll on Tuesday. :)

Associate
GT: Pneumothoraxx

From the UK, mainly playing CoD: Advanced Warfare at the moment. Looking for UK players to play ranked or party up with :D Generally on in the evenings (5pm onwards) Mon-Fri, then pretty much all day over the weekend.

Associate
GT: BurpSnart77
Games: Destiny, Titanfall, Forza Motorsport 5, Forza Horizon 2, Battlefield Hardline

Got an Xbox One during the Game Black Friday Sales, but wasn't able to play on it until Christmas as it was a pressie from the other half. So far, I have been mainly playing Destiny lately and am normally on from around 19:00/19:30 most weekday evenings. Have recently picked up a Polk 4 Shot headset as well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom