• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**Official 3DMark 'Fire Strike' Leaderboard**

Associate
Sapphire Tri-X OC on air with 4770K@defaults.

15806242867_82beedf1c0_o.png

http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/5004011?

Caporegime
OP
Cheers Greg :) I'm looking to hit about 17000 GFX score. I won't be putting this one under water. These cards run so cool i just don't see the point.

Yer, Silent Scone said there was no gain, as they just run so cool and he is running 3 of them. Great score and looking forward to 17K :)

All scores added chaps :)

Associate
Hmm, just installed my new 295x2 and done a quick run at stock and got the following scores but it keeps giving an error saying 'Time Measuring Innacurate, Score not valid'. Any idea what I can do to fix that?

3DMark Score - 16153
Graphics Score -21906
Physics Score - 12870
Combined Score - 6244

Link

That's on a 295x2 on the standard cooler. CPU is a 4790K @ 4.6 with an AIO water cooler.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Yup, system info monitoring has crashed during the test. Whats your cpu voltage set at, and whats your cpu input voltage at? Also check event viewer for any WHEA event id 19 errors during the time you ran the bench. Theese are a sign of too low a cpu voltage, sometimes they can cause crashes or other times programs will appear to run/complete fine but like above with errors.

Last edited:
Associate
Really, hmm I've not had any obvious problems with the OC, I can run Realbench stress test for 4 hours+ and handbrake encoding blu-ray rips for hours without errors.
Core voltage is at 1.29 reported in CPU-z, can't remember input of the top of my head but I'll go check it and try upping both a bit.

Caporegime
Input should be 0.5v higher than cpu vcore, ie in my case. 1.300 vcore, 1.800 input @4.7ghz. Quite often you can run stress tests, but anything involving 3d will fall over as the synthetic tests dont stress the graphics system as much as gaming/3d benching. A good example being one of my old rigs that ran both p95 small fft/blend (24 hours for each). Crashed seconds into a game.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom