CS:GO Discussion

Soldato
54C7E36E38CEDE2817B81D47D8647B8D3BC2B212

Only 39 kills, just saw 49 kills and a lose in normal mm but silly ranks mix. Faceit just suffers from low population leading to high distribution I guess, it might be more playable in 'primetime' whenever that is for Europe
pI4Zxq0.png
IlDu2Tj.png

small skins on epi to beat penta, dont actually know but surely scream, srsly no srsly?
http://www.jamesbets.net/predictions/esl-pro-league-winter-part-2-12112014

I will bet skins to lose on F3 and winout just because I like them and they are quality teams seems like. They are ready to win on any slip up by the big daddys

Soldato
Weirdest news I read today

Lukas "gla1ve" Rossander, who has also been fined 1800 DKK (approximately €242), allegedly threatened to boycott the GDK LAN Finals last weekend if he could not take his gilfriend, Julie "Juliebabz" Kokholm, to the stage with him.

As per tournament rules, teams could only have five players and a manager on the stage, and Nicolaj "Nico" Jensen's girlfriend had already been registered as CPH Wolves' manager for the tournament.

With thousands of fans waiting to watch the grand final and Rossander nowhere to be seen, the tournament admins ultimately decided to let the player's girlfriend on stage, but the match still started almost one hour later than scheduled.

"Such an ultimatum is not in line with what we here deem good behaviour," a statement from Gaming.dk read.

"This behaviour was neither professional nor sportsmanlike, and it is not what we expect of our participants.

"Therefore, our judgment is clear: such behaviour has no place in our tournaments and the only way for players to learn this lesson is to feel the consequences

"gla1ve was intentionally responsible for delaying the final for 45 minutes. It is not okay to take away the production team's focus on the show and to make this team-mates and opponents, who showed up on time, wait for him."

In a statement issued to Gaming.dk, Rossander apologised for his behaviour and stated that he was simply dealing with things that are "much deeper and more personal than Counter-Strike."

Soldato
I paid as my first games I got teamed up with excellent players. Since I went for the upgrade I have been on a losing steak and had steadily worse team ups.
Seems people can leave games easier without a cooldown? People seem to leave more frequently than MM for sure.

Last edited:
Associate
I have been playing CS since it was released... and i still have no 5 Year Badge haha

But i do have a new Steam account from my original as mine was taken from me due to being deployed and not logging in for a long time....

:(

Soldato
Argh, had a decent sized bet on Lunatik to beat Rythm, went down to triple overtime. So close! would have been very nice returns.

Soldato
what servers do you guys play on or is it mainly MM matches everyone plays?

most nights I do MM either with a few people or on my own if no one else is on, I am currently ranked Gold Nova 1, was gold Nova 2 until recently where I had some bad attempts to do a mission on workout (hate that bloody map!!)

Associate
Got to GN3 last night, 20 wins and from memory 4 loses. On a winning streak of 8 matches at the moment though, the last two i was appallingly bad and carried by the guys I play with :)

Soldato
Got to GN3 last night, 20 wins and from memory 4 loses. On a winning streak of 8 matches at the moment though, the last two i was appallingly bad and carried by the guys I play with :)

I had a good streak till I decided to play workout map for a mission.

10 matches, lost one, drew one and won all the others! lol

Back
Top Bottom