CS:GO Discussion

Associate
How does the ranking system work on this then, is it just on win:lose ratio or that combined with you personal performance in the games aswell? I.e if my team looses but I have a good personal game would that go against me or for me?
How many games does it take to rank up?
I undestand this is a team game and not for going rambo.

Soldato
How does the ranking system work on this then, is it just on win:lose ratio or that combined with you personal performance in the games aswell? I.e if my team looses but I have a good personal game would that go against me or for me?

witchcraft.

the elo system

Soldato
I am on most nights if anyone is up for a MM or need a extra player. Gold Nova 1 atm but was Gold Nova two till I had a mission on workout which resulted in 2 losses!.

draw 1 match last night and won another and that was with randoms

Associate

Generally wins/ties = good, loss = bad. As to how good/bad, this probably depends on how many rounds you win by, the ranks on your team and opposition, and also your MVPs. No one really 100% knows as Value won't say (probably to encourage team play and prevent people trying to exploit it).

Generally the advice is to ignore rank and just have fun with the game. It is there purely to put people of a certain skill against people of the same skill so the game is balanced. Of course, it's much easier to say this in the cold light of day when I'm not raging! :)

Soldato
Generally wins/ties = good, loss = bad. As to how good/bad, this probably depends on how many rounds you win by, the ranks on your team and opposition, and also your MVPs. No one really 100% knows as Value won't say (probably to encourage team play and prevent people trying to exploit it).

Generally the advice is to ignore rank and just have fun with the game. It is there purely to put people of a certain skill against people of the same skill so the game is balanced. Of course, it's much easier to say this in the cold light of day when I'm not raging! :)

when you use your hax :D

I'm probably going to be playing for majority of the day if anyone wants to play some games.

I'm only 300 hour scrub so pls don't hate

im only 200 hours in buddy.

Associate
** edited - no selling outside MM **

Ump urban dat BS
sand dune mag7 FT
berettas colony MW
tec9 varicammo FT
xm1014 red python FT
usp blood tiger FN
Stattrak ssg 08 abyss FT
bison blue streak WW

if you want um no charge ect im never going to use them

If you dont want them ill be happy to have them if you've already passed them on no worries mate thanks.

While I realise that skins mean nothing game wise and to some people even the idea of paying for them is mental the kid in me still likes collecting things like this. It obviosly appeals to quite a lot of people aswell, valve must be raking the money in from the cases and market place trades.
IMO this is possibly the 1st time I have seen a dev do micro transactions right

Associate
While I realise that skins mean nothing game wise and to some people even the idea of paying for them is mental the kid in me still likes collecting things like this. It obviosly appeals to quite a lot of people aswell, valve must be raking the money in from the cases and market place trades.
IMO this is possibly the 1st time I have seen a dev do micro transactions right[/QUOTE]

ST Asiimov P90?

Soldato
IMO this is possibly the 1st time I have seen a dev do micro transactions right

Path of Exile is pretty good. Entirely cosmetic changes or pets that do nothing but follow you around, absolutely nothing that can help you get an advantage. Probably the best imo.

Back
Top Bottom