LASEK Eye Surgery - My Log

Soldato
Yup wish I had that option back then ;) when it comes to your eyes get the best you can afford or save up till you can afford it.

Halos, blurry images and double vision will all subside within 2-3 months, lamp post on roads will look interesting but 6 months later things improve and settle much more down.

I am glad I can see things sharp and clear in night and day, time is a great healer you will discover this soon enough.

Increase your diet of healthy foods like almonds, leafy greens and berries and oranges they will help promote quicker healing and more healthy eyes, don't forget those blinking routines to help moisten those dry eyes, try not to get addicted to eye drops!

Soldato
obligatory "man up"

Seriously though, aftercare for this type of procedure has become a complete joke where once you had regular, or even daily checks, now they just send you off with a pack of goodies? no thanks

Soldato
What does that actually mean?

Marketing.

Halos, blurry images and double vision will all subside within 2-3 months, lamp post on roads will look interesting but 6 months later things improve and settle much more down.

Ha! Six months. I've still got halos and the like from my cornea transplant nearly two years after the surgery. You people have it easy... :D

Seriously though, aftercare for this type of procedure has become a complete joke where once you had regular, or even daily checks, now they just send you off with a pack of goodies? no thanks

Private care is ****. When I had my Collagen Cross Linking they wanted to charge me for painkillers after the surgery. big chunk of cash for service that isn't better than what I'd get on the NHS.

Associate
My laser surgery experience was not great. One eye remained completely out of focus for over a month and for the first 12 months I was getting constant pain. After 12-18 months I needed glasses again. OK, my current prescription is way better than it would have been had I not had the surgery, but for me it was a terrible experience and something I regret doing. The after care was also disappointing and I quickly realised they were just trying to fob me off now they had my money.

Posted from Overclockers.co.uk App for Android

Back
Top Bottom