• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Firestrike Ultra 4K Bench.

Associate
I got 1969 with my 2700K @ 4.5GHz and Sapphire 7950 @ 1075/1600. ( http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/4839114 )

I know it wont end up on the scoreboard as i didnt disable the Intel HD 3000 but i just wanted to see where i would have ended up :)

I've not benched or even posted much here for ages but probly getting some new RAM soon so maybe i'll do a proper run with the CPU @ 5.0 GHz and a higher clock on my 7950.. just wana see my name up there in the list :p

OcUK Staff
Not ultra no. Been pre testing GTs on FSX can get like 36K at 2100 but need to fix CT before I post up a WR. CT is crazy low for no apparent reason.

I think I could do like 16-16.5 Ultra no issues.

Associate
Cpu Gpu on Air.

15442684443_00c833bb8a_o.png

http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/5113284?

Associate
Heh heh, I'll have todo a proper rerun & see what extra I can eeak out of it, that run was just a quick 24/7 preset run I did trying to iron a strange USB joysick bug completely knocking out all my Corsair link control for my H100i. Ended up having to go get another joysick for Elite : Dangerous.

Mind you I am very happy pretty much matching a rig with a extra 2 CPU cores & a whole newer chipset revision

Soldato
Thanks Kaap

Heh heh, I'll have todo a proper rerun & see what extra I can eeak out of it, that run was just a quick 24/7 preset run I did trying to iron a strange USB joysick bug completely knocking out all my Corsair link control for my H100i. Ended up having to go get another joysick for Elite : Dangerous.

Mind you I am very happy pretty much matching a rig with a extra 2 CPU cores & a whole newer chipset revision

Yeh FSU doesn't really scale with cpu score as much as the other presets, barely at all in fact. 1500 core for 24/7 is a good place to be. Especially over three cards ;). Strix seems to be the card of choice given the price.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom