For those of you who like a big breakfast

Associate
Normally like food challenge type stuff but this one looks vile. The quality of everything on the plate looks extremely poor.

Man of Honour
I'm sure it says something about no sharing allowed.

I tried something similar a few years ago at a local cafe, nowhere near the size of this though.
The local pub near me ATM does a 150oz steak challenge. you get 1 hour to eat it all including all the side etc. Not cheap though, £75 but if you finish the cash goes to charity.

No sharing probably applies to the challenge. I doubt it applies to you ordering it, with no intention of finishing the challenge, and sharing the plate out :p

Associate
I might give a go at the richmonds sausages. I like some finnish sausages but never really liked the english ones untill now and only the nicer stuff. But finnish ones wouldnt be allowed to be called sausages here (they also always come pre cooked) so I might actually like the richmonds ones... Or not. I shall investigate.

Soldato
I might give a go at the richmonds sausages. I like some finnish sausages but never really liked the english ones untill now and only the nicer stuff. But finnish ones wouldnt be allowed to be called sausages here (they also always come pre cooked) so I might actually like the richmonds ones... Or not. I shall investigate.

If you like nicer English sausages, then you won't like Richmonds. They're better than what you get in your average greasy spoon, but that's about all the positives there are.

Back
Top Bottom