Free £200

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Are we really still debating this? Schizo. In fact as others have said give it to Schizo and I'll add £50 - lets make it something special for someone around here and give a little back.

Soldato
That £200 could either make a couple of people happy.

Or

You could give it to Schizo who will make a nice thread on what they did with it and put a smile on a lot of peoples faces.

Caporegime
I would use the money to take my ex out,she has just been diagnosed with lung,liver and bone cancer,we have a 7 year old daughter and we still do things as a family,we spend Xmas together,go on holidays together ect.

I would use the money to treat her for the day,a trip to London to see a show and a meal for the 3 of us.

Dude, that's crap :( Ouch.

This is where the money should go (or charity, or both).

Can only hope she gets better. The recent ads on TV suggest that they are making some progress vs cancer.

Soldato
OP, give it to schizo as he needs it the most, otherwise if you give it to me i would give £100 to Christian Aid and £100 to Cancer Research UK

Give to schizo on the condition we get a couple of photos of the day out just to be sure he wasn't scamming us

Caporegime
Normally id say id put it towards some new pc kit for myself, (currently saving fir a new monitor). But having read Schizo's thread and the idea he has, its a more deserving cause than any materialistic desires any of us have.

Associate
I would have used the money to give my son a taste of my mum's life * she passed away when he was 3 months old to cancer only saw him once he's six now * id take him to her home town in Ireland show him around ect

tho schizos ex also needs a good uplift * I remember how hard it is to get people with cancer to forget about it for a few hours *

Permabanned
I think it would be nice to differentiate between people with the saddest story to people who genuinely need the money to make something happen that otherwise would not.

Soldato
I would use the money to take my ex out,she has just been diagnosed with lung,liver and bone cancer,we have a 7 year old daughter and we still do things as a family,we spend Xmas together,go on holidays together ect.

I would use the money to treat her for the day,a trip to London to see a show and a meal for the 3 of us.

Ouch. I hope this wins.

If not, I'd buy a ps4, cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom