Your all time favourite skill based gameplay video

Soldato
Let us see your all time favourite skill based gameplay video along with a brief description. Not so interested in clever/advanced editing and the soundtrack. Any game type/genre goes.

I'll start the ball rolling... Brian DKT Flanders - Classic CS. The video has a bit of everything and a good chunk of the clips were against very high level opponents. If you are into twitch game play - 9:16 is particularly impressive:

Man of Honour
This is possibly the most epic win in the history of epic wins. It's akin to when Neo realises he's 'The 'One' in the Matrix.

Apparently nobody even knew it was humanly possible!

Last edited:
Soldato
Witwix's world record I wanna be the Boshy 100% speedrun. To complete such a ridiculously hard game 100% in less than an hour is incredible. Can't link due to language though. What makes it even more amazing is the fact he interacts with his chat all the way through.

Caporegime
played against rechhy at titanfall few times :p. was also in nvidia tourne we were in. funny thing is most people dont realize that 99.9 percent of these videos are staged. so 5 mates you run here you run there and the like.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Not a video but one of my first proper plays with Spy and one that got me playing Spy more:

ibjbFrvXQLUkL3.gif

:D

Soldato
Quake 2

All the jump video's. Madness, skills long forgotten in fps. People that could pull all those jumps off in the heat of duel were gods amongst men.

Soldato
Quake 2

All the jump video's. Madness, skills long forgotten in fps. People that could pull all those jumps off in the heat of duel were gods amongst men.

Indeed, pretty much anything quake series related is gonna be insanely skilled lol.

Back
Top Bottom