US: Helix

Soldato
I get the feeling they will fill in the gaps about what happened between S1 and S2 as we go along. Something clearly happened with Alan in Paris but they didn't give much away.

As already mentioned, more questions than answers from that first episode.

R3X

R3X

Soldato
Sounds like episode 1 was confusing was hoping they would fill in the million confusing questions of wtf was going on in season 1 guess they want as many ?s to get a next season lol

Soldato
Definitely i partcularly like the way they did it and how it kept switching.

Agreed, the shot and decaying animal was great. almost the best part of the episode for me but im into the creative side of things. any way. nice opener. enjoyed it. glad to see young doctor is still hot

Associate
I suppose the missing time could be explained in a way like the series Arrow where Olivier's time on the island is explained bit by bit throughout each episode.

R3X

R3X

Soldato
I watched the first episode of the new season and its nice, while I found season 1 bit confusing towards the end things did get bit more clearer and yeah looks like season 2 may fill in them voids.

Considering how weak scifi is in general and not many left ill keep watching for now.

Reminds me The Strain is coming back soon :)

Back
Top Bottom