The Official Hearthstone : Heroes of Warcraft Thread

Soldato
wth, just played against a hunter, he was still on 25 health. he got me to 1 health and then conceded haha (i didnt have the combo or lethal on the board)

Soldato
wth, just played against a hunter, he was still on 25 health. he got me to 1 health and then conceded haha (i didnt have the combo or lethal on the board)

Sometimes I have to concede as I think I have enough time when waiting around for something then realise I've not.

One of the cool things of being at lvl 20 is if you don't want to play a class you can just concede without fear of lowering your rank.

My game crashed twice last night on the ipad at turn 5 I was winning as well.:o

Now when I launch on ipad I get a strange HTML 5.0 message on the splash screen in the message box then the game starts.

Think I will try a reinstall tonight must have been a corrupt update.

Soldato
Not played this on PC, but tried on my Android Tablet (Hudl), and it tells me there's an updated version when I try to start as a new user, takes me to Play store, where it confirms I have the latest version. Anyone had and overcome this problem?

Didn't fancy it on PC, but as a tablet game it looks spot on.

Sorted this issue: need to avoid clicking on "New User" as that seems to not be working: click "log in" and set up a new account that way.

Soldato
Sometimes I have to concede as I think I have enough time when waiting around for something then realise I've not.

One of the cool things of being at lvl 20 is if you don't want to play a class you can just concede without fear of lowering your rank.

My game crashed twice last night on the ipad at turn 5 I was winning as well.:o

Now when I launch on ipad I get a strange HTML 5.0 message on the splash screen in the message box then the game starts.

Think I will try a reinstall tonight must have been a corrupt update.

i get that html message everytime i start it on my phone.

i guess thats viable about the time issue but the fact is all he needed to do was 1 more turn (hero power) and he would have won.

im really not doing well this season. im up to rank 14 but there is only 9 days to go, my current deck is a jack of all trades but a master of none. its not so great against rush decks (unless you get innervates early enough) but it does cope well against freeze mage, mage in general, priest, other druids, (sometimes hunter depending on which one and my opening hand)

i run cards such as big game hunter, mid control tech (zoo, hunter and mage), kezan mystic (specifically for mage/hunter). i run hogger which has helped so many times.

im thinking of dropping a wild growth in favour of something like annoy o tron or a faceless.

i think the deck would benefit from something early on though so annoy would probs be the best of the 2.

Man of Honour
Had 95 gold this morning before work. Decided to play a game for the 10g reward.

Bought a pack, and got Trade Prince Gallywix, sweet! Gonna have some fun playing with this guy tonight.

..then maybe try him in my deck afterwards, huehueue

Soldato
Had 95 gold this morning before work. Decided to play a game for the 10g reward.

Bought a pack, and got Trade Prince Gallywix, sweet! Gonna have some fun playing with this guy tonight.

..then maybe try him in my deck afterwards, huehueue

he'd work great in a mill deck as theyd want to cast low cost spells to get rid of cards.

imagine a cho/gallywix deck. that would be crazy haha. play gallywix and gain some spells giving them coins and then drop cho and unleash the spells.

Man of Honour
he'd work great in a mill deck as theyd want to cast low cost spells to get rid of cards.

imagine a cho/gallywix deck. that would be crazy haha. play gallywix and gain some spells giving them coins and then drop cho and unleash the spells.

Maybe, though I don't have Cho. I think I had him once but I disenchanted it because he is basically useless.

Soldato
Yeah, there's a ton of good fatigue decks around (Mill still sucks) I made this fast aggro pally deck to combat the common druid variant at the start of the month.

Surprisingly it went under all the other Zoo, death-rattle and Mech decks too. I went from rank 13 to 5 in one afternoon. :eek: Muster for battle is a bit OP :D

16156251157_5bfd74428f_o.jpg

Soldato
I had a good game earlier as a priest where I was down to 7, opponent had 26. Had the berserker on the board that is 2/7. On my next go I was able to play 2 'double your minion's health' cards, and one 'your minion's attack is equal to it's health':)

Also played my first game on my tablet(got a Tesco Hudl 2 in the end btw), and got a pack with 3 decent epics in it!

Getting the hang of it now and really enjoy it. I am not very good, but I do kind of know what I'm doing at least.

Associate
So this has to be one of the best Randuin Wrynn games I have had since my 4 Ragnaros win against a druid and my 7 Molten Giant mash of a Warrior :D.

The win starts off with me Recombobulating a Madder Bomber into a Mimiron's Head, at this stage I already have Sneed's Old Shredder on the board with a Piloted Sky Golem. I was a little stunned seeing it as its a card that just isn't worth putting in a deck unless your going for an amazing set play.

So lucky for me I had a Enhance-o Mechano as well so slapped down the card and got Wind Fury on Sneed's Old Shredder and smacked him down to 13 health. (Man it couldn't have happened to a better class :D)

Turn comes around and the Miniron's Head activates dropping:
12362.gif

To give me this board to BM the poor poor hunter (My heart bleeds)

Mega%20Wind%20FURY_zps6xlsj0pb.png

PS: Jaraxxus was hanging around the cool aid chilling for a bit saying 'what up home boy' :cool:

PSS: Wee Spellstopper even made my V-07-TR-0N Spell Immune to boot :D:D

Last edited:
Soldato
Could try arena. More balanced I guess, everyones cards are random. But yeah its a bit rough early on with no cards. Especially now when an expansions out.

Back
Top Bottom