Shooting at French Satirical Magazine

Soldato
I think reports suggested the guy escaped and was then caught by other people nearby?
Mixed reports of this, but he knife attacked three armed soldiers, managed to land a knife strike on each, and then got away to be grabbed by local militia/police.
Amazed none of them decided to shoot him, doubt I've have been so restrained, good training or an unwillingness to discharge their firearms.

Caporegime
I think reports suggested the guy escaped and was then caught by other people nearby?
Mixed reports of this, but he knife attacked three armed soldiers, managed to land a knife strike on each, and then got away to be grabbed by local militia/police.
Amazed none of them decided to shoot him, doubt I've have been so restrained, good training or an unwillingness to discharge their firearms.

Probably because most people aren't actually inclined to kill someone in cold blood and would prefer to avoid doing it.

Soldato
Probably because most people aren't actually inclined to kill someone in cold blood and would prefer to avoid doing it.

Someone is stabbing you in the face the arm or wherever the third one got hit, with a knife. That isn't cold blood. Do you understand the concept of a knife wielding maniac attacking someone?
Often you would subdue that person in whatever manner you could.

Permabanned
I wonder if these people realise that every time they hold a protest or moan about something they don't like, that more people start disliking them and wishing they would go find another country to be offended in.

Associate
I wonder if these people realise that every time they hold a protest or moan about something they don't like, that more people start disliking them and wishing they would go find another country to be offended in.

They're happy in almost every country that is not Islamic . And they want to change these countries to be like where they were unhappy.

Back
Top Bottom