Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
How much did it set you back by if you don't mind me asking?

Honeyburst has always been my favorite but the colorway of yours is another one of the nice ones. I think my cats would use a guitar as a scratching post tho tbh

Caporegime
How much did it set you back by if you don't mind me asking?

Honeyburst has always been my favorite but the colorway of yours is another one of the nice ones. I think my cats would use a guitar as a scratching post tho tbh

That is a new way of relic a guitar lol cat scratch post lol

I rather not talk about money but let's say it's a steal for a Custom Shop made Les Paul, I Part-Ex a PRS Custom 22 Special for it (you can actually find it on World Guitars at the moment, the Black one, so it might give you a rough idea how much).

It is a second-hand guitar but that was what I was looking for, the case is has some wear and tear but the guitar is in good condition, It is date March 2001. It has reissued hardware found on the Historic series, made with a long tenon neck joint like the historic series, same bridge, same tuners. The newer Les Pauls have a shorter neck tenon and considering what a farce they have made to the 2015 model with some of the new features, it makes this even better.

Soldato
Hashim We're Rocking The Planet just turned up

If your into Electro you got to have Hashim in your collection :)

2gw6m9c.jpg

Caporegime
Samurai edge, full metal gas blow back m92 Barry Burton mod from res evil :p

o8CkpG7.jpg
RKIl05i.jpg
xkjGlYO.jpg
rn9k6w7.jpg

also a little laser sight.

the barrel is threaded so if you take off the compensator/rail you can have it look like a normal m92 and put a silencer/extended barrel on.

Inforce 6vx flashlight with strobe

jXsywkv.jpg
rAP6C35.jpg

nitecore intelicharger i4

v4I9LIG.jpg

Soldato
A5DaUgb.jpg

22u 800mm deep network/server cabinet for my homelab which I'm building over the course of time. The 18u was out of stock, so they sent me a 22u for the same price. Which was nice of them!

The manual was a waste of paper, the worst Chinglish I've ever seen. The kit also seemed to be missing a mallet which was required to bash the crap out of it. But now it's all built it's extremely high quality and will no doubt last many many years to come.

One of these in the house is the ultimate test to see how laid back of a GF you have. ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom