Dying Light - PC next gen zombie open world game?

Soldato
If you lot need a TS server to use feel free to hop in our Dying Light room, can easily enough add additional rooms if needed.

We only use TS as the in-game comms were so hit and miss, could barely understand each other when we tried it.

Associate
Anyone fancy doing a bit of coop tonight ? Im about level 10ish but fancy teaming up with someone or a few of you. I'll be on at about 9pm and streaming it as well.

Yeah that would be good! - lvl 10/11/10 with 70% of the missions completed but no sides missions and happy to free run?

Permabanned
My steam is KurisuViBritannia, I'll be on from now till later if anyone wants to just mess around. Always enjoy grinding zombie games :D

Caporegime
Meh! My 970 GTX is going back tomorrow due to the Vram/ROP scandal, however it's being replaced with a KFA2 GeForce GTX 980 SOC Gamer 4096MB. I'm both excited and annoyed at the same time :/

Associate
Is it just me or do the big guys with the rebar clubs seem to have an even larger AoE when you get into Sector 0? I was still taking damage from miles away!

Soldato
Great will add you when I get back from work.

Had a small session with Shoza tonight. It was my first proper go at coop. I must say i really enjoyed that, completely opens up the game a little bit. Was good fun messing about exploring and chopping heads off. Will have to do it again matey.

Back
Top Bottom