Apple earpods upgrade

Soldato
OP
Not fussed about a remote but it would be a bonus.

I've never really been happy with the earpods fitting, they seem to feel lose in my ears. Them e10s look good and below my budget!

Cheers

Last edited:
Associate
I always used to get the seinheisser cx300's, however since the design of the standard pods was updated, I can honestly say I'm quite happy with them.

Kol

Kol

Man of Honour
Bought the e10s yesterday, today got an email from richer sounds saying the e10s with remote is reduced to £29. Dilemma. Can I return the e10s?!

Edit, yup, after a quick tweet asking they said sure no probs. wonderful sounding earphones compared to my ultimate ears.

Last edited:
Soldato
Bought the e10s yesterday, today got an email from richer sounds saying the e10s with remote is reduced to £29. Dilemma. Can I return the e10s?!

Edit, yup, after a quick tweet asking they said sure no probs. wonderful sounding earphones compared to my ultimate ears.

Is that in store only? They are still showing as £40 on their site.

Soldato
OP
OK I have giving my e10s a go and I'm very pleased. Compared to my apple earpods the e10s are only slightly better in Sq, but I would say they fit better and I prefer the cable as it doesn't tangle like someone mentioned above.

Overall I'm very pleased!

By the way what are comply tips?

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom