Is it faulty

Associate
I have an iPhone 4 on the Tesco mobile network ant it seems to suffer from weak signal strength in certain areas but my friends and family on the same network with other makes of phone get full strength in those same areas.

Could this be a fault or is is just normal for this phone.

Caporegime
Impossible to tell unless you know what the other phones are, and whether they are coming up to 5 years old as well.

Soldato
Have you tried resetting your network settings? Are your carrier services up to date? That may help. Almost inevitably, newer phones will have better signal.

Associate
All iPhones suck at signal strength, epically the 4.

I tried every networks and they were majorly worse on my iphone4 than the wife's blackberry, which I'm sure would have picked up a network from the moon :)

Soldato
All iPhones suck at signal strength, epically the 4.

I tried every networks and they were majorly worse on my iphone4 than the wife's blackberry, which I'm sure would have picked up a network from the moon :)

"You're holding it wrong." ;)

I had one for 4 years, never had an issue with signal strength. Antenna-gate was blown out of all proportion IMO.

Mate of mine had the known problem described above with a 4S where it didn't hand over between a couple of cells near work properly. Restore fixed that.

Back
Top Bottom