3 Muslims gunned down

Permabanned
Someone dislikes muslims, the attack must have something to do with that! No way would he have done it if they weren't muslims.

L
O
L

Soldato
Yeah sure of course it was just a road rage incident - after all, most drivers with road rage execute not only the other driver but his passengers as well don't they?

It's got NOTHING to do with the hatred being spouted by the tabloids honest guv. If it's a non-muslim performing an atrocious act theres nothing to see here, and worth discussing for the next month by experts in the field of everything and anything.

Sure the muslims will get the blame for this anyhoo. Wheres Robgmun, scorza, Thomson_NCL, Will21st, and their like to twist it around? 3 pages and it's all gone quiet here, maybe it would have been better for them if it was a muslim doing the killing so they could discuss the same bigoted views for the next 15 pages.

http://www.stopwar.org.uk/news/blam...ent-and-media-stoke-the-fires-of-islamophobia

Three young Muslims 'executed': If they had been white Christians murdered by a Muslim, the entire US would have gone on lock-down and we would hear about the attack non-stop for the next month.
http://stopwar.org.uk/news/imagine-...een-three-white-christians-killed-by-a-muslim

The one main point to note here and what I walk away with is that there are extremists in ALL walks of life - not just in Islam as the mainstream media tries to soak into most peoples brains.

Yeah sure of course it was just a road rage incident - after all, most drivers with road rage execute not only the other driver but his passengers as well don't they?

It's got NOTHING to do with the hatred being spouted by the tabloids honest guv. If it's a non-muslim performing an atrocious act theres nothing to see here, and worth discussing for the next month by experts in the field of everything and anything.

Sure the muslims will get the blame for this anyhoo. Wheres Robgmun, scorza, Thomson_NCL, Will21st, and their like to twist it around? 3 pages and it's all gone quiet here, maybe it would have been better for them if it was a muslim doing the killing so they could discuss the same bigoted views for the next 15 pages.

http://www.stopwar.org.uk/news/blam...ent-and-media-stoke-the-fires-of-islamophobia

http://stopwar.org.uk/news/imagine-...een-three-white-christians-killed-by-a-muslim

The one main point to note here and what I walk away with is that there are extremists in ALL walks of life - not just in Islam as the mainstream media tries to soak into most peoples brains.

Premature rant. Very embarrassing when that happens. Still it can happen to anyone.

Nothing has been confirmed that the murders had anything to do with their faith. At least wait for more details before ascending your usual soap box.

Man of Honour

This is true but the extremists in other areas, religions and every other situation that can be regarded as extremism even combined probably do less damage and cause less carnage than the Islamist groups.

The sensationalism in the press is most likely driven by the magnitude of the Islamist militant problem and I do think that a lot of people share that view. If the problem were not as big the reporting would subside and public attitude would change. There is also the publicity driven actions of the Islamist groups, beheading and executing people in the most terrible ways on camera only drives opinion against them. Guilt by association for other members of the religion naturally follows their actions in many peoples minds as they do not like to dig deeper into any issues or see that the actions are from a minority within the religion.

Last edited:
Associate

The police seem to be saying a parking dispute?

Associate
30 to 40 people die every day in America due to firearms, where is their news story? hundreds of Muslims killed every day in the middle east where are their individual stories? Oh wait they don't matter because this is a white guy killing Muslims so a huge issue should be made. While of course feigning ignorance of the thousands of Muslims, Muslims kill every week.

R.I.P to the kids killed, but the hypocrisy around this story is really pathetic, remember last week the massive blow up all over the media and twitter about the children in Iraq who are being beheaded and set on fire? Oh yeah me neither, still happened though.

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

This obsession with having to report every single thing related to muslims is getting beyond a joke.

Can't we have a hate-forum for all the fascists and uneducated to go and hang around in?

It's really not a good look.

They have - it's called StormFront.

Permabanned
Dear fellow members

Please try and prevent this thread from reaching more than 4 pages maximum. It's only the murder of a few Muslims, had the incident been the other way round we would have allowed 15 pages of ******** comments to take place.

Thankyou,
Hypocrisy

Soldato
Has anyone seen an update on this? Had a look but I can't find anything.

Only thing I've found are the same as earlier. Unfortunately accompanied by a sadly apt image;

image.jpg

Last edited:
Man of Honour
This shows how little hostility there really is towards Muslims from non-Muslims.

People desperate to pretend there's a vast amount have managed to find one incident somewhere in the world of someone murdering their neighbours after an ongoing dispute (probably more than one, as that's generally the case with conflict between neighbours) in which the victims were Muslims and the murderer isn't. They're so desperate for "evidence" to support their belief/propaganda that they seize on this single flimsy case and claim it's at least as bad as the numerous incidents of Muslims murdering people specifically and explicitly as part of their religion/political ideology.

Or maybe they're trying to create more hostility towards Muslims. Their actions make much more sense in that context.

Back
Top Bottom