**** COMPETITION - WIN A NEW NZXT S340 AWARD WINNING CASE ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I want to win the NZXT S340 because after many years, my old coolermaster dominator case is falling apart, and while there are many great cases on the market, the NZXT S340 just looks classier than the rest.

Associate
I want to win the NZXT S340 because my good looks, charming personality and perfect sense of humour aren't pulling females so I've concluded that it's something to do with my PC case...
HELP ME FIND LOVE OCUK! :p

Last edited:
Soldato
‘I want to win the NZXT S340 because… I have a rig made and really really need a tidier rig, i have wires everywhere, luckily no dust, but the wires!!!! its like having some unknown creatures nest in there. I have been too laxzy to fix it in the last 6 months and this new case would be an excellent excuse to do nothing... I mean to tidy up my PC.

just remember you should give me the case bacause I'm awesome

Associate
Hello NZXT Rep, in answer to your question, i use it for a CD\DVD+rw.

In the future, it'll be a Blu-Ray player/drive.

If it had had a slot, i would have bought it last Sunday, when i got some other parts.

The only problem i have with the In-Win case is the Led Fan, which is easily changed ofc.
If OcUK did an NZXT case like that with a slot i'd but it tomorrow.

Soldato
I want to win the NZXT S340 because I never win competitions, and it would be nice to break my duck with this awesome case :)

Mark

OcUK Staff
I want to win the NZXT S340 because I need somewhere to store my collection of leather bound books and can't be bothered to get something more suitable like a bookcase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom