**** COMPETITION - WIN A NEW NZXT S340 AWARD WINNING CASE ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
I want to win the NZXT S340 because I do not have a PC at the mo as mine was stollen (was burgeled :( pc tablets etc all stollen )and I'm slowly getting bits to make a new one and the ROG Hero7 I just brought from overclockers would look very nice in it 'thanks for the comp and welcome to the forum

Last edited:
Soldato
I want to win the NZXT S340 because although I have used many cases from lots of manufacturers I have never really considered NZXT products. Im not saying It would sway me away from my Evolve but It depends how good it is in comparison.

Associate
2iucgah.jpg

I want to win the NZXT S340 because my community's TS server machine picks up every vibration from the PSU and HDD and is constantly driving me up the wall. I can't turn it off as its in 247 use and my community needs it :(

Man of Honour
^ Looks like the VM plastic is on the cable modem still in that picture, surprised it doesn't overheat :eek:

I want to win the NZXT S340 because I've not tried a NZXT before :)

Associate
^ Looks like the VM plastic is on the cable modem still in that picture, surprised it doesn't overheat :eek:

I want to win the NZXT S340 because I've not tried a NZXT before :)

:p my way of seeking revenge on the God awful things ! 3 in 2 months , so not expecting this one to last long enough to bother unwrapping fully lol

Associate
I want to win the NZXT S340 because… it would be a great starting point for my younger brother's first build! He's 15 and would love to build a desktop to game and develop his programming skills.

Associate
I want to win the NZXT S340 because… my PC blew up before xmas, and i've been surviving on a rubbish laptop ever since because im poor :(

I love the looks of the 340 and this would be a fantastic motivation to finally get off my ass and build a new PC.

Soldato
I want to win the NZXT S340 because it's time to go back to my favourite case brand. I've been an NZXT fan since the NZXT Lexa days which housed my first proper rig. Time to ditch my ageing Antec 1200 for something new and classy and I couldn't think of a better case than the S340.

My username gives it up afterall :)

Associate
I want to win the NZXT S340 becausemy brother needs a new case that isn't a dust trap [has an easily removable filter], has USB 3 support, a good place for his SSD and better air flow to keep his HDDs cool and to replace the cheap and nasty one he has with noisy 180mm fans. Once I see how well I can rebuild for him I may well be tempted to get the black/blue one for myself :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom