"Where do all the games and films come from dad?"

Associate
Just has this conversation with my child. Hard to justify really given the right vs wrong aspect and I know I am morally wrong in what I do.

I know I am not the only sinner on these forums and I would be interested in the opinions of others in the same situation

And please, lets not debate that it is right or wrong. It is obvious that it is.

Caporegime
Just has this conversation with my child. Hard to justify really given the right vs wrong aspect and I know I am morally wrong in what I do.

I know I am not the only sinner on these forums and I would be interested in the opinions of others in the same situation

And please, lets not debate that it is right or wrong. It is obvious that it is.

To clarify, your child is asking why you pirate games and movies. You agree that you do this and are now requesting ... acknowledgement? Atonement? Acceptance?

Tell me if I'm warm or cold and we'll go from there.

Associate
I buy 95% of what I have in terms of media... simple reason being I find that I value it much more. 6/7 years ago I downloaded so much stuff, and the glut made it totally worthless. Disposable.

It's expensive, however I prefer it this way.

Back
Top Bottom