****The Nintendo 3DS Thread****

Soldato
As a new 3DS owner (and not having an older power supply to charge my lovely new purchase) I'm now in the position of not being able to use it! Brilliant thinking by Nintendo.

The couple of hours i did have with it:

• Blown away by the 3D, although makes my eyes go a little funny.
  • Majora's Mask...looks like this could be pretty fantastic. Haven't played a Zelda game in over a decade. Shame the battery just went flat.
  • Super Smash Brothers: i have no idea what I'm doing and struggled to get any sort of result from the couple of fights I tried.
  • The NDS is a lovely bit of kit. Will need to order the Luigi faceplate I think though.
  • Not impressed it doesn't support 5Gz wifi.

Soldato
As a new 3DS owner (and not having an older power supply to charge my lovely new purchase) I'm now in the position of not being able to use it! Brilliant thinking by Nintendo.

The couple of hours i did have with it:

• Blown away by the 3D, although makes my eyes go a little funny.
  • Majora's Mask...looks like this could be pretty fantastic. Haven't played a Zelda game in over a decade. Shame the battery just went flat.
  • Super Smash Brothers: i have no idea what I'm doing and struggled to get any sort of result from the couple of fights I tried.
  • The NDS is a lovely bit of kit. Will need to order the Luigi faceplate I think though.
  • Not impressed it doesn't support 5Gz wifi.

Just a quick question, if you rest the 3DS on your knees at full 3D does the image have any ghosting that is fixed when you bring it closer to your face. I've been testing a bit more today and I just cannot get on with how close my device needs to be to my face to get a clear 3D image. Think I should have gone for the XL :(.

POB

POB

Soldato
My portable SNES is here :p

Worth the wait. I managed to resist the temptation of opening my Majora's Mask Limited Edition XL.

snes.jpg

box.jpg

Back
Top Bottom