FIFA 15

Permabanned
Cant see Reus/Aguero/Robben having decent chemistry? Lewandowski seems more suited.

433 variant, 2 outside players to get in behind and cut inside, cf/st on default, 1 midfielder to stay back when attacking.

I don't think there are any bad formations really.

Soldato
If anyone wants an easy win in 10 minutes or so add me: moothead

PS4

My Pro gets an England call up then gets injured for 3 months :o.

Last edited:
Associate
I have a question....sorry if it's been asked before but I'm not going back 291 pages!

As we all connect to the EA servers, do we play against people on Xbox's & PS4's etc? Might be a stupid question but meh!

Soldato
No, you're limited to playing people on your platform.

I'm not having a good night, played 5, 1W, 3D, 1L.

All 5 games the other guys keeper has been MOTM, I couldn't score in a brothel atm.

Associate
Have you guys ever done a league or anything for everyone who plays FIFA on here? I'd be interested in starting one up if everyone's keen?

BTW, my gamertag is oNe_reSonance, same one I use for BF4 :]

Soldato
Had a bit of a **** sesh last night - won a couple of games at the start of Div 4 but then went on a run of about 7 games without a win. At least 4 of those games the 'keeper was simply unstoppable.

One game I lost 4-0, but I had 16 on target and Steklenburg made 21 saves, including a sweat right on 90 minutes. When that doesn't go in you know it's not your night :( I was about 3 points from promotion; drew 2 and lost the rest to miss out by a point.

I finished the night with a game in the snow (my first on FUT15) and hammered him 6-2. I felt better and left it at that.

This is my squad atm - only quite basic but works for me. Rotate the two teams or change it up when injuries/suspensions occur. Only got 45k coins, not going to spend money on it this time around.

https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app/show-off?showoffId=frSNfctTnLN72:pc

BTW I also hate Doumbia, what a ****.

Back
Top Bottom