Assetto Corsa

Soldato
Tried online racing for the first time last night, 2nd corner, car was undriveable lol... need to work on my avoidance techniques even with Helicorsa!

Associate
Just ordered the thrustmaster t500 wheel and peddle set today for this. (It's on offer on ocuk for 'only' £280 at the moment).
Can't wait. I've only titted about with keyboard so far and I'm really keen to try it properly.
It just looks fantastic with a wheel on all the youtube vids I've watched.
Next on my shopping list will be another 2 x 27inch monitors.

Not sure if my marriage will take it though after the wheel arrives lol

Any tips for setups?

Associate
Hey guys , just tired booting game up today after installing new cards, now get a black screen when it goes to load a track and locks up , having to kill the exe via TM . Reinstalled and stil the same . Any ideas ? Never done this befor

Had this myself after the update to 1.0.5b

Fixed by "Verify integrity of game cache..." which re-downloaded two files.

Associate
Am I reading that correct the Laser Scanned Nurbo is up for download on the 11th ??? If so that's brilliant and I'm amazed at the speed they have done it.

Last edited:
Associate
Pretty disappointed with the cars not a single one really interests me would much rather have more road cars that all drive differently. I'll probably still buy it for the track though am I right in thinking that if you bought the game before it was released you get this for half price or did I dream that up?

Soldato
Yeh maybe..... Although for the sake of £2-3 I'm not really worried. I was expecting £20+ for the DLC...

Yeah same - it's not a deal breaker for me. I would have gladly paid £15 or so - the amount of work they've put into the track alone is staggering.

I've neglected it for a little bit so I'm going to get back on it for sure.

Back
Top Bottom