Mountain Biking

Soldato
If anyone's interested, I got roped into buying 5L concentrate of Pro Green MTB. Thought it would be rubbish but turns out it works just as good as Muc Off.

Associate
Aww the big thread is gone :(

Just added Nukeproof Electrons and Reverb the other day so finally finished the bike, done all the upgrades I wanted too... now hope nothing breaks anytime soon!

Soldato
My PP bottom bracket seems to be a bit grindy! what grease is best? ive got some tf2 teflon grease... that will be ok?

the bearings seem to be some sort of angled type? cant see no identifiers on them... any one any ideas?

Edit: could we get some kind of index in the OP? useful websites, shop links etc? Ill put together a list?

Last edited:
Associate
I'll be back in about four days when I have finished face palming myself into a bloody pulp, I often saw random mtb threads pop up in general sport forums so assumed there wasn't a dedicate mtb thread.

Always assumed the big bike thread was for lasses on harleys. mon dieu!!

Caporegime
Has anyone used one of those sj4000? For £60 I'm very tempted, I know the go pro can be had for a £100 now. But the sj4000 comes with wifi etc and is £40 cheaper!

Back
Top Bottom