• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Unreal Tournament 2015 / UT 4 Performance

Soldato
Not finished Processing 1080p@60fps but you get the idea.. Looks stunning and performance is very good. Pre-Alpha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpc3ookHdCE&feature=youtu.be

Shanks you n00b do you not know how to rocket jump in UT? :) hehe

Seriously though thanks for uploading that, im going to DL it tonight, looks awesome, back in the day me and my bro (Smudge on OCUK) used to make maps for Unreal, we played it for years fragging etc, was brilliant

Soldato
Shanks you n00b do you not know how to rocket jump in UT? :) hehe

Seriously though thanks for uploading that, im going to DL it tonight, looks awesome, back in the day me and my bro (Smudge on OCUK) used to make maps for Unreal, we played it for years fragging etc, was brilliant

The answer is no Haaa this be my first time playing UT. Been wanting to play this for while.
Mainly for aiming practice. :)

Caporegime
Looks really good.
Stupid question but is there controller support?

There is actually, though I couldn't see a way to actually configure the controller (I wanted to invert it and boost the sensitivity)

Seemed to run great at 4k as well. Will give it a blast with Afterburner enabled to check fps and CPU usage. Could this be an engine that uses 6 cores?

Edit: No crossfire support (obviously) so on an offline server with 3 bots at 4k and everything on max, it was averaging 35fps. Didn't see memory usage above 3GB either...only a small level obviously.

Only seemed to heavily utilize 1 CPU core which was disappointing :(

Still, it's (very) early days

i7 5930k @ 4.4Ghz
16GB Ram @ 3000Mhz
295x2 + 290x
Windows 8.1

Last edited:
Soldato
Yep create a server using BOTS ( computer AI ) stick skill level to maximum and away you go. set time limit and frag limit also to your prefared level.

Mei

Mei

Soldato
Yep create a server using BOTS ( computer AI ) stick skill level to maximum and away you go. set time limit and frag limit also to your prefared level.

lol i know this but rather join friends, public server always seem full or not working
we can make our own public and do that?

Back
Top Bottom