ROG Swift best display port cable

Associate
Hey guys, I need a display port to display port cable for this monitor (Running it in a 980) - I was wondering what the best cable was to achieve the best from the card and the monitor?

Associate
Sony sell a audiophille grade/visualphille grade display port cable made from Unicorn horns and fairy dust.

A 2M cable only costs you £36,000.

Well worth the money.

I bought one of those and it gave my monitor blacks so deep that it opened a black hole and now I'm drifting through the far reaches of space, it's a bit nippy but worth every penny.

10/10 would buy again.

Man of Honour
I bought one of those and it gave my monitor blacks so deep that it opened a black hole and now I'm drifting through the far reaches of space, it's a bit nippy but worth every penny.

10/10 would buy again.

haha :p

OP - just use the one in the box, it's fine :)

Associate
If you've got a cable that works, you'll be fine. Some people do have issues with cheap, flimsy connectors but we're talking seriously cheap and nasty.

Personally speaking, I buy digital cables from reputable suppliers for a couple of quid.

Associate
It's only 120 as the small factory do not have their cables certified to 144. The VESA DP logo costs big bucks compared to basic materials to make the cable.
Just use the overclocked CPU analogy. If one cable doesn't work, bin it. Buy another.

Back
Top Bottom