The Battlefield 4 Thread 2015

Soldato
I'm loving it. I'm bad but I'm learning all the time :D Really loving the scale of it too and the focus on teamwork and objectives. Not sure why I have never played this sooner, but I'm here now and rocking the rep tool :p

Makes a big difference being on TS and getting guidance from better players, so thanks to all for the support so far :)

Anyway, why is everyone so in love with K : D? I'm a rep bitch and proud. I die with honour to ensure the tank/boat stays alive for my team!

Oorah!

:D

if it wasn't for the social aspect on TS and squading up, I think most of us would have chinned this game off a long time ago mate. It's playing together and playing your roles that makes it enjoying for most of us. We aren't massively into the K/D thing, mainly because we never beat Nexus anyway, we just have fun.

Engi is best class by far, you keep rep bitching and you'll be Nexbots new best friend ;)

Last edited:
Soldato
I only restarted playing bf due to TS now as much as they try they can't get rid of me :D.

The K/D thing is probably me, I suck so I'm amazed whenever mines positive and I'm always envious of everyone else's lol.

Caporegime
Personally i never worry that much about k/d ratio, it's the points you gather for your team by PTO that help win rounds. All too often you see people who contribute little to the overall objective as theyre far too worried that their k/d ratio will suffer. Hill top snipers being ones of note.

Soldato
That is annoyingly true. Only time you'll catch me camping is at a base rape or next to a spawn beacon waiting for them to come back :D.

Caporegime
Personally i never worry that much about k/d ratio, it's the points you gather for your team by PTO that help win rounds. All too often you see people who contribute little to the overall objective as theyre far too worried that their k/d ratio will suffer. Hill top snipers being ones of note.

People that don't push on Metro/Lockers in fear of their precious K/D!

Soldato
Hey guys I am thinking of getting bf4, is there a lot of people still playing it or should I wait for hardline?

There's still loads of people playing but I fear it may taper off upon hardlines release.

Seeing as you can get bf for under a tenner I'd say it's still worth it!

Caporegime
It's all about the MVP ribbons ;) k/d is easy, jump in pub games and vehicle whore :p

People that don't push on Metro/Lockers in fear of their precious K/D!

Problem is if you are the only person at one of the flanks and you decide to push but get killed by 3+, even just 1 person then that means that there is no one left to defend that flank and our team gets massive back rage and possibly the start of base rape :(

IMO, it is always better to be more defensive than aggressive.

Back
Top Bottom