US: Arrow - Season 3

Soldato
Because the simple truth is US networks or absolutely terrible, really, if it wasn't for Tors these shows would be unwatchable for me.

Soldato
When you get these breaks you just gotta substitute it for other brilliant shows, house of cards season 3 is out :)

Another gem of a tv series is house of lies very underrated show imo

R3X

R3X

Soldato
We need this lass to pop up also

Superbar640.jpg

Soldato
lol that is some major spoiler you posted ;)

I think the arrow cast is massive as it is so they need to loose some, we know red arrow has a love and hate relationship with ollie so he leaves to do his own thing and it should be him really although maybe the writers understand the messed up job with canary so will see what happens.

Maybe some of them can move to the new 3rd series as regulars.....

Associate
I hope it is Roy tbh. At the very least they need to move him to that Titan's project that's being done that may or may not be in the same continuity depending on who talks to the press on what day. He's utterly redundant in Arrow but they could salvage him elsewhere.

R3X

R3X

Soldato
I hope it is Roy tbh. At the very least they need to move him to that Titan's project that's being done that may or may not be in the same continuity depending on who talks to the press on what day. He's utterly redundant in Arrow but they could salvage him elsewhere.

He is an titans east member so makes sense, or was that west ;)

new rumours are amid 3 other super heros may join the show or new show including static shock.

Soldato
so when is this back on confused :p

I think 3 weeks to go, quite a few tv series will be back sadly in april.

A couple of vague twitter posts is not a spoiler. Besides I didn't post anything, I posted a link.

I agree though the team is big, too big I have forgotten who does and doesn't know his 'secret'.

relax this whole thread is spoiler bombed we enter at our own peril:p

They did actually make a joke on the show about that think it was thea or canary saying she has forgot who knows who's secret identity ;)

Back
Top Bottom