US: Powers (PSN Exclusive) Starts Tonight

Soldato
half way through the first. It's pretty awful but in a good way. Not in the, its so bad its awfully good / hillarious. More so it's not really taking its self too seriously which is quite important i think though saying that it seems to be getting better the further into the episode it gets

Soldato
half way through the first. It's pretty awful but in a good way. Not in the, its so bad its awfully good / hillarious. More so it's not really taking its self too seriously which is quite important i think though saying that it seems to be getting better the further into the episode it gets

Yeah I agree. It's weird, not like heroes who tried real hard to be edgy and missed, this just sacks that off and goes full cheese. Like when you were a kid and you wished you could fly or be strong, you'd act the same way as this does. I like it. :D

Permabanned
Me too. I think it's the contrast it has against the other current hero type shows like The Flash and Arrow. Arrow started off as though it would head down a darker road but has ended up more soapy.

This one feels like it belongs on a cable channel .

Soldato
Me too. I think it's the contrast it has against the other current hero type shows like The Flash and Arrow. Arrow started off as though it would head down a darker road but has ended up more soapy.

This one feels like it belongs on a cable channel .

Probably cheap to make as well, where heros went for the flashyness, and drama. The teleporting in this is more like what you'd expect, no ripples or anything just gone!
I still can't quite put my finger on why I think it's good, it just is.

R3X

R3X

Soldato
This weeks episode was pretty good, I was saying before how powers does not show much powers but this episode brang much needed action to this show.

I like the acting and the characters and hopefully better things to come, few more episodes left shame its an 10 episode run !

Last edited:

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
Few more episodes came out over the past couple of days. It's getting quite dark.

Yeah the original material from the comics was dark, it not your typical superhero series nor as serious as Superman, Batman, Flash or Arrow. It is closer to Marshal Law (now that be a good tv series) where heroes are the norm like everyday life and the focus is on the characters on their struggle to deal with them.

If it follows the comic book it get really interesting ;)

R3X

R3X

Soldato
Its an interesting show I like it, am surprised many people have not discussed this show its a different take on the whole hero vibe.

Back
Top Bottom