Eating out in London

Associate
I'm treating the wife to a couple of nights away in London and taking her to a show this weekend. We are staying in the Ibis by euston station and I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for somewhere to eat around that area.

Thanks

Soldato
£150 will buy you a meal somewhere very decent. Any preference on style of food?

As suggested, Euston isn't the greatest part of London for restaurants but it's easy to get from there to somewhere nice on the tube.

Soldato
London has plenty of good Korean food, you don't need to float that monstrosity of a chain! :p

It's not that bad. I regularly eat in Korea and as it goes it is a good starter for beginners and as locating near Euston there aren't many other choices. It has only just become a chain.

Associate
If you are looking to spend that amount I would suggest a restaurant with a view over London. Depends what cuisine you are after but a simple Google search will give you the options.

Associate
Went to a real nice Vietnamese over in Shoreditch recently, Viet Grill. It was delicious, but my gosh was it hot (I asked for hot, to be fair). Price was reasonable to. Would probably go back if I was in the area again!

Back
Top Bottom