** European League Thread (Spain/Germany/France etc) **

Caporegime
I hate Suarez, clearly did that on purpose yet basically yelling at the ref because he dared to give him an obvious yellow card. Likewise Suarez with a clear dive to get Pepe a yellow card before. I can't stand Pepe in general though I'd say it's been pretty much 2-3 years since his really awful days when he was literally stamping and kicking people.

Suarez just cheats non stop, throws himself over, puts his studs in on people but then complains to refs when they punish him for it more than any player I've ever seen do it.

Commentator saying Rakitic didn't do much wrong against Carvajal, and it wasn't much but he clearly had his shirt and pulled him backwards which sent him over. Should have been a freekick but nothing more than that.

Caporegime
Really well worked goal... fans seem pretty happy that it was Ronaldo that scored :p

Good ball from, was it Modric, but the back heel from Benzema is brilliant. People under rate him, Benzema is the least selfish striker at any top, maybe 8 club in any league. Still gets a decent number of goals but the work he does is crucial, pulling defenders away opens it up for Ronaldo but also all their attacking midfielders.

Back
Top Bottom