*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Associate
Anyone know a good place to get the Skyrim DLC??
really fancied installing and modding it but installed on steam to realise I'd never bought the DLC and there's no way I'm paying £13.99 each from steam!!

I know its best to get the Legendary edition when it comes on sale so add it to your Steam wishlist or use isthereanydeal.com to setup a notification. Around £7-10 is the sweet spot.

Soldato
HumbleBundle store have got a sale on Total War games. No sale on Attila though before you have a look.

I'm very tempted to pick up Total War 2 myself. Does any of the DLc get included? If so, which ones aren't included?

The description states "Also includes a free download of the brand new expansion, the Imperator Augustus Campaign Pack, which drops players into the outbreak of the great Roman civil war that gave rise to the first emperor. As Octavian, Marc Anthony and Lepidus clash for supremacy, how far will you go to ensure a lasting peace?" - but other than that I see no list of DLC included. I'll sleep on this tonight and have a think about buying tomorrow.

According to the Grand Master Collection on Steam, I own everything apart from the Shogun 2 DLC and Viking. I would love to add Rome 2 to my collection though.

Last edited:
Soldato
I'm very tempted to pick up Total War 2 myself. Does any of the DLc get included? If so, which ones aren't included?

The description states "Also includes a free download of the brand new expansion, the Imperator Augustus Campaign Pack, which drops players into the outbreak of the great Roman civil war that gave rise to the first emperor. As Octavian, Marc Anthony and Lepidus clash for supremacy, how far will you go to ensure a lasting peace?" - but other than that I see no list of DLC included. I'll sleep on this tonight and have a think about buying tomorrow.

The Emperor Edition includes the free DLC: the campaign pack you mentioned, a historical battle (I forget which), and four new factions (Baktria, Seleucid, Getae, and Pontus).

Last edited:
Soldato
I know its best to get the Legendary edition when it comes on sale so add it to your Steam wishlist or use isthereanydeal.com to setup a notification. Around £7-10 is the sweet spot.

The last two Steam sales (hallow'een time, xmas period) its been £6.79. No idea when the next one is, definitely will be a summer sale but wouldn't be surprised if there will be a spring sale

Associate
Syndicate is free on origin. :) I spent hours and hours on this back in the day!

Same :) As soon as I seen this for free I had to go grab it! Played it on the good old Amiga!

(I remember the expansion that they released never got out to any retailer for the Amiga near me...only PC. Not knowing the difference between an Amiga and a PC at the time, I tried to get the PC version working with the Amiga. Would you be surprised to know it never worked? :D Aaa those were the days haha)

Back
Top Bottom