• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Tomb Raider Ultra Bench

Caporegime
Should've bought one of my 295's Greg. Would have loved you to have tried out Mantle Crossfire, tis a lovely experience! :)

I probably would have Matt and I hunted through the MM looking for a go between but you had sold yours and other 290s/290Xs had all sold as well. I needed it for today as well and was happy to pay the postage for Saturday delivery. I couldn't go a weekend without any gaming.

Caporegime
I probably would have Matt and I hunted through the MM looking for a go between but you had sold yours and other 290s/290Xs had all sold as well. I needed it for today as well and was happy to pay the postage for Saturday delivery. I couldn't go a weekend without any gaming.

I can relate to that, i would be lost without any gaming come the weekend.

Caporegime
Oh well, as I revived the thread, I might as well add a score :)

1440P SLI Titans - 3930K @ 4.4 - 347.88 drivers

Ok, everything maxed out this time :)

Last edited:

P.B

P.B

Soldato
2560x1440 ultra
[email protected]

BkO4XQ.jpg

Back
Top Bottom