**DGM 27" LED IPS 2560x1440 ONLY £319.99 Inc. VAT (PRE-ORDER PRICE ONLY)!!**

Permabanned
I think mine finally popped. Just went down stairs to make myself a cup of tea and when I came back up the monitor was dead. Regarding the smell, mine smells like what can only be described as "a hot hair dryer / curling iron". I take it this is the aroma of popped internals?

DGM's website is up for me. But I think I'm going to go with the brick Bidders went with. I'm willing to pay a bit more for a quality brick. Anyone else using one?

Caporegime
My 2nd brick died. On my last one now.

I sold my DGM monitor to Uncle Petey recently. I had to replace the brick once, so will be interesting to see how long he has it before his goes pop. The first brick did last well over a year, the second one is about a year old now i think.

not far off 3 years on the original brick, i must be lucky :]

Wow, any day now then. :p

Soldato
not far off 3 years on the original brick, i must be lucky :]

I had 3, none of my bricks failed and the one I still have is still going strong. The one thing I always did was to turn off the monitor rather than leave it on standby, where as I've seen a couple of comments from some whose failed that they tended to leave theirs on all the time. Not sure if relevant.

Soldato
Hmmm ive just rang DGM to ask for an update on my RMA and the woman on the phone said "All the faulty monitors are still in the UK and as soon as our account is back in the black we shall have them transported here to Poland, hopefully before end of this week"

Associate
I sent my monitor off from Ireland a whopping 42 days ago and its still in their warehouse in the UK where its going to be sent off to Poland. Absolutely ridiculous but I couldnt help but laugh at the apology.

"Apologies for the inconvenience and ENORMOUS delay."

Would have never had to go through this if OCUK would have stuck to their word on the warranty though...

Do we have any rights at all when it comes to the timeframe in which replacements and repairs should be processed? Do DGM have anything like this listed anywhere?

Last edited:
Soldato
I sent my monitor off from Ireland a whopping 42 days ago and its still in their warehouse in the UK where its going to be sent off to Poland. Absolutely ridiculous but I couldnt help but laugh at the apology.

"Apologies for the inconvenience and ENORMOUS delay."

Would have never had to go through this if OCUK would have stuck to their word on the warranty though...

Do we have any rights at all when it comes to the timeframe in which replacements and repairs should be processed? Do DGM have anything like this listed anywhere?

Dunno did yours go to the shuttle bridge place?

Associate
Dunno did yours go to the shuttle bridge place?

Yep. Said in the email due to "unforeseen logistics" problems its stuck there until "hopefully" the end of this week. Will be a while yet before we see our monitors again...

I don't even have much hope in the repair being acceptable anymore with the way DGM seems to handle things.

Last edited:
Soldato
Yep. Said in the email due to "unforeseen logistics" problems its stuck there until "hopefully" the end of this week. Will be a while yet before we see our monitors again...

I don't even have much hope in the repair being acceptable anymore with the way DGM seems to handle things.

Yeah they told me the end of the week as well. They said they were waiting for there account to go back in the black so that's perhaps the logistics problem there having, like paying the bill :D

Caporegime
Hmmm ive just rang DGM to ask for an update on my RMA and the woman on the phone said "All the faulty monitors are still in the UK and as soon as our account is back in the black we shall have them transported here to Poland, hopefully before end of this week"

Blimey, that does not sound good. Think I'll be avoiding DGM products from hereon in. Shame, as the monitor was superb.

Soldato

Have you heard anything since mate. I may have to give them a ring again later :)

EDIT : Supise surprise its still in the UK and now they hope to have it shipped to Poland before the end of next week.

Last edited:
Associate
I asked for a replacement instead since it was taking so long and they sent out a replacement straight away which is nice...but if it was that easy they should have just said. Maybe you could give that a try.

Back
Top Bottom