US: Vikings - anyone else watching this ?

Permabanned
It felt like there was a scene missing in last night's episode

Floki kills him then it jumped straight to Ragnar burying him. It was confusing as hell and just felt all wrong.

R3X

R3X

Soldato
It felt like there was a scene missing in last night's episode

Floki kills him then it jumped straight to Ragnar burying him. It was confusing as hell and just felt all wrong.

Yeah agreed. It's moving at a crazy fast pace this season feels like they're missing out little scenes that would help link things together a bit better.

Perhaps I saw this wrong, Ragnar was burying the old man he killed the guy who escaped the new land, farm area before that kings son killed and burned it down. I don't think he was burying the priest.
Actually not 100% sure the priest is dead it almost looked like a blunt blow to his head, but the blood on flokis face who knows guess will find out next episode.

Soldato
Perhaps I saw this wrong, Ragnar was burying the old man he killed the guy who escaped the new land, farm area before that kings son killed and burned it down. I don't think he was burying the priest.
Actually not 100% sure the priest is dead it almost looked like a blunt blow to his head, but the blood on flokis face who knows guess will find out next episode.

You need to rewatch the episode.

Soldato

He was burying Æthelstan hence the whole one sided conversation he was having with him and informing the grave he wouldn't be able to visit him when Ragnar himself dies as he doesn't think Jesus would particularly welcome him in heaven and then placing a Christian cross as the grave marker ;);) Then the whole rigmarole of him placing Æthelstan's crucifix around his own neck ;););)

That said I expect Æthelstan will "visit" Ragnar as plot mechanism in later episodes :)

R3X

R3X

Soldato
Then I agree with nexus that was confusing one minute he is killing another man and then burying a different man, certainly something in-between a missed !, yes re watched the last bit its his friend the priest for sure

Soldato
One thing from the last episode I thought was great

I do like the apocryphal twist that, in fact, Æthelstan is Alfred the Greats father and not Æthelwulf, that might of changed History and how we view "Englands Greatest King" a little ;);):D

Back
Top Bottom