****The Nintendo 3DS Thread****

Associate
Bought a code for Xenoblade Chronicles just have to wait until midnight to download it. I reckon that'll take a few hours at Nintendo speeds. :rolleyes: I like being all digital but the download speeds on the Nintendo network suck sometimes.

Soldato
Bought a code for Xenoblade Chronicles just have to wait until midnight to download it. I reckon that'll take a few hours at Nintendo speeds. :rolleyes: I like being all digital but the download speeds on the Nintendo network suck sometimes.

Where did you get the code from? I'm finding it infuriating that digital downloads is seemingly more costly than the physical games, which can be resold and monies recouped. It all makes little sense.

Soldato
Where did you get the code from? I'm finding it infuriating that digital downloads is seemingly more costly than the physical games, which can be resold and monies recouped. It all makes little sense.

Google my friend, and you will be rewarded with cheap codes, or at worst codes costing same as physical.

Soldato
Got a new 3DS XL from Paris over the weekend, and my copy of Xenoblade came through yesterday. Loving it so far, I think I am just impressed that i'm getting 3d (as in polygonal), voiced dialogue and great music from a nintendo handheld!

I can see that the backgrounds in it are a bit murky but hasn't bothered me too much yet. Annoying that you do have to use the D-Pad quite a bit in battles though and switching between analog and d-pad I'm getting used to.

Anyone use a case, clear or otherwise for their new 3DS XL? I've ordered the Hori TPU case but its coming all the way from Japan

Soldato
I think I've confused myself but just checking.
I have a n3DS with a 32gb card in it and is setup with my NNID.
I have a n3DSXL with MM pre-installed.
I want to use the 32gb card in the XL but obviously not lose the pre installed Zelda game and I'm confused how I do this. I thought one method initiated a transfer but you then had to take your existing card (in this case my 32gb) and put in new console but I'm confused as to the method I use.

Soldato
i'm playing it for the first time, really like it and works for 20 min plus sessions because it doesn't have a lot of the BS other JRPGs have. You can save anywhere, don't need to use potions for health etc after every battle. Love it.

edit - 4 hrs in. I heard the game is a 60hr to complete, that sound right?

Back
Top Bottom