FIFA 15

Soldato
You used to use Nilmar religiously, you have no morals.

I still have an Ibarbo - Doumbia team for when **** gets real. But Welbeck is different. He's special. His total lack of ability in real life... I think I hate him. I think I actually hate him as a human being because he is stealing a living.

Associate
I still have an Ibarbo - Doumbia team for when **** gets real. But Welbeck is different. He's special. His total lack of ability in real life... I think I hate him. I think I actually hate him as a human being because he is stealing a living.

Haha "stealing a living" that is my new catchphrase for any footballers i hate ! :D

Soldato
Welbecks a quality player. Physicality, pace, godly touch, and to date the only footballer to do a backheel corner flag flick. 5* skills on 16?

Associate
Servers are down so i can't link my new squad.

I have kept Ronaldo for a good sub.

Adler
Pisczek Benatia (IF)Boateng Alaba
Lahm (SIF)De Bruyne
(SIF) Muller
(TOTY)Robben (IF)Ribery
(SIF) Aubameyang

Played 4 games so far and won 3 , might get Neuer to boost goalkeeper position yet but i had adler as an untradeable card and the last time i owned neuer he was so hit and miss it was unbelievable.

Most impressive player out of that lot so far is actually De Bruyne , he has been immense.

Associate
I wouldn't bother with neuer. His stats have broken him, does some proper stupid ****.

I have found Leno to be very good.

LENO !! Cheers , i knew there was another german league keeper who appears a lot and is very good but i couldn't remember his name .

Yeah Neuer was actually infuriating last time i owned him. Brilliant one min and awful the next.

Associate
Hi guys,

Made a little video about a run in the FUT Birthday cup that happened a while back, please give it a look at let me know what you think!

Appreciate any and all feedback, cheers! :)

*SWEARING* "CAN WE WIN THE CUP?!" FIFA 15 - FUT

Soldato
Still no ****ing price updates.....

Seriously EA.... Messi has been stuck on the lowest buy now price on all his cards for 2 weeks nearly.

They are just waiting for me to cave and buy so they can then update and make me lose a few mill on a team.

Associate
I have sold my TOTY Kroos and invested it back in my squad , my Germans now look like this , have to say it seems to be playing well !

https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app/show-off?showoffId=dz32W9eobMpi:360

show-off

Back
Top Bottom