• Yes

Votes: 106 12.7%
  • No

Votes: 622 74.6%
  • Maybe

Votes: 106 12.7%

• Total voters
Associate
Hnnngggg, I didn't screenshot my order confirmation number, definitely saw the screen though. Nothing yet from my email confirmation and the Account tab of the Apple store isn't working right now.

Edit, gutted, I did it as quickly as I could and my order slipped to mid May :(
ouch .. i preloaded the app yesterday with all my card/acc details, shipping address etc and added the watch to favourites when it loaded at 8:03 it was seconds to order and pay

Associate
So I actually ordered two, one white Sport (for my mum) and one Space Grey (for me).

I ordered the space grey first, the white second.... And it seems like the white will arrive first. :( Guess that proves that the space grey was more popular. So annoying, I know my mum barely knows why she wants the watch!

Soldato
It may be the case that they're just preliminary dates. This happened a lot with iPhones. Dates slipped but they still came day 1. I hope this is the case or I'll see se sense and cancel! :p

Erm. just looking whats in the box as I was going to get another cable to for it to see which length comes in the box and I found this...

What’s in the box
Apple Watch
Magnetic charging cable (1 m)
USB power adapter (5W)
Two straps
Quick start guide

Associate
It may be the case that they're just preliminary dates. This happened a lot with iPhones. Dates slipped but they still came day 1. I hope this is the case or I'll see se sense and cancel! :p

I really hope so, but I think the above poster is talking about the fact that the store page now says June, I don't think anyone's confirmed dates have slipped?

Soldato
Erm. just looking whats in the box as I was going to get another cable to for it to see which length comes in the box and I found this...

What’s in the box
Apple Watch
Magnetic charging cable (1 m)
USB power adapter (5W)
Two straps
Quick start guide

Its not actually two full straps - its two different sizes of one half of the strap.

Associate
Soldato
I really hope so, but I think the above poster is talking about the fact that the store page now says June, I don't think anyone's confirmed dates have slipped?

I wasn't referring to any particular poster just hoping this when the despatch date changes the first time it may also come on release like some iPhones did.

Soldato
I wasn't referring to any particular poster just hoping this when the despatch date changes the first time it may also come on release like some iPhones did.

Dates may come forward or slip backward.

What I was explaining by my post is that if you order now, you are further down the pre-order queue. With previous Apple releases, this has always followed suit, as you can see from order threads on sites like Mac Rumours that orders can come a couple of weeks later, if you didn't get an order in the second the site goes live.

Soldato
Dates may come forward or slip backward.

What I was explaining by my post is that if you order now, you are further down the pre-order queue. With previous Apple releases, this has always followed suit, as you can see from order threads on sites like Mac Rumours that orders can come a couple of weeks later, if you didn't get an order in the second the site goes live.

I hope they slip forward! :p

Associate
My only hope is that all you lot with your 42mm space grey Sport pre-orders cancel because you realise it was only done in a moment of madness :p

I actually had a use for this lined up at the end of April, I have a very tightly timed presentation to give for a competition, and discreet feedback on my wrist would have been perfect for time keeping without me losing focus on the audience by watching an actual clock. Oh well...

Soldato
I think this is a bit of a blessing actually. I get to read about real life usage in the general public so i have the chance to mull it over for a couple more weeks! :p

Back
Top Bottom