GTA V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
how? can you elaborate?

It's really easy, but I linked to a video below that gives you the setup and shows it functioning fluidly. You'll be playing games on your phone running with the power of your PC in minutes.

Another example of NVidia leading the way once again and how ironic that their drivers are ready to go. Their driver support is seriously outstanding.

Soldato
ugh the social club downloader is so slow. it goes between 50 and 300 kb/s lol. went to 8mb when it started but now its staying at those low speeds.

Associate
Hang in there, mine was the same. After checking a few hours later it was at 11Mbps and had a few minutes left to complete. Just leave it to download and check in a few hours.

Soldato
All these people booking days off work haha,Nobody's going to be at work Wednesday/Thursday.
It was like that on the console release too. My bus was quieter than normal and five employees at work had taken the day off!

Noticed I had an invite to the OCUK Crew, thanks whoever it was. I'm already in a small 4 man crew for a while at present and may join later if our members get bored :)

Soldato
No way I'm booking time off work for a game, I'm a bit past that stage these days. I'll play it next weekend with the volume up high as the wife and daughter are away for a few days :)

By that point I'll have done the DIY I want to get sorted!

Associate
I've got two weeks off work from today. However I haven't pre-ordered GTA V yet because i'm an indecisive twit.

I want it on steam, for streaming and such but it's £9 more than ,say CDkeys.

Someone make decisions for me.

Associate
It's really easy, but I linked to a video below that gives you the setup and shows it functioning fluidly. You'll be playing games on your phone running with the power of your PC in minutes.

Another example of NVidia leading the way once again and how ironic that their drivers are ready to go. Their driver support is seriously outstanding.

If you get a program called splashtop you can do this with your iphone too

Soldato
I've got two weeks off work from today. However I haven't pre-ordered GTA V yet because i'm an indecisive twit.

I want it on steam, for streaming and such but it's £9 more than ,say CDkeys.

Someone make decisions for me.

just buy it, no doubt you'll get many hours gameplay out of it, saying that tho, I cant justify paying £10 more to have it on Steam just to have achievements, so i'll get it from a key site.

Associate
these download speeds are horrendous. It's been downloading for around 12hrs total now and still only half way through. It started maxing my 50mb connection now it's down to 100kb/s. If I restart the launcher it rests the total back a few gb, downloads at speed again before dropping right back down. Maybe this time next week I'll be able to play :/

Soldato

AMD have a GTA V profile already.....

Just in time for GTA V, smart man. :)

Added 15.3 Beta to the second post.

So I think both camps will be ready for it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom