***Official GTAV PC Thread*** [Important warning updated in the OP]

Soldato
Those with slow connections, do you know anyone locally who already has the game files or a fast connection? You can copy and paste the contents of someone's steamapps/common/game folder to your own system then have steam just fill in the blanks :)

Soldato
Someone with right permissions on social club, try the different logos out see how they look on the shirts.

Also single player for me tomorrow. No doubt the servers will collapse, if not though i'll jump on for some carnage.

Last edited:
Associate
Associate
12:00 am = one word... CARNAGE..

Too many people try login/play and download the extra files, servers crash. When the servers have crashed there will be millions upon millions of rage posts all over the internet, causing the internet to break.

Kim Kardashian? Pffftt... GTA V will break it

Soldato
If you ordered the physical copy and install it you've got a 5Gb patch so far apparently to get it up to date.

Not sure anybody will be playing at 00.01 Hrs if there is a 5Gb patch to install to complete instalation....

My Steam install is 59Gb

Is that the size of the current steam download? Or has it been inflated since the start of Pre-Load?

Will be a nightmare if there is a huge final file load required.....

Soldato
The launcher says 10 hours remaining on my 14mb connection. Can't load anything else though while this is downloading.....

I noticed that too whilst downloading. Seems to slow everything to a crawl.

I expect AMDs drivers on the ball first thing tomorrow morning. Somehow I doubt that though. :p

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom