*** The Official Diablo III Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Question for anyone, I am trying to use elemental exposer on my wizard, but I do not see the stacks? I have watched a few videos on youtube and they show the stacks on the buff line, but I do not see them on my character...any ideas?

Associate
Question for anyone, I am trying to use elemental exposer on my wizard, but I do not see the stacks? I have watched a few videos on youtube and they show the stacks on the buff line, but I do not see them on my character...any ideas?

Elemental exposure doesn't show as a buff. I think you're referring to the new Tal's 6 piece bonus which shows stacks like that. :)

Associate
I just got my monk to 70 in Season 3, 7.5 hrs which i didn't think was too bad, give or take 20 mins of messing about (and i'm not the most efficient player by any means). All solo too. I really like the new bounties, those search and rescue ones are thick with mobs and i often found myself accidentally completing all 5 and getting the cache. Now the painful bit starts.

Associate
Got my DH to 70 yesterday, I dont think this class is for me though. Dont seem to be enjoying it the same as my wiz/monk/barb. Think I will re-roll and start over :(

Associate
Got my DH to 70 yesterday, I dont think this class is for me though. Dont seem to be enjoying it the same as my wiz/monk/barb. Think I will re-roll and start over :(

I did a DH last season and wasn't that keen. Barb this season and it is fairly insane. Only dinged last night and doing high 20's GR and T5 rifts with little effort.

On a side note, anyone having any issues with 2.2 patch and gfx drivers at all? I've had 2 complete lock ups and 1 BSOD since the patch. Only affects D3, not seen it with any other games I play.

Soldato
yeah ive had the game stop responding a few times, could hear stuff going on in the back ground but the game froze. For some reason alt-tabbing out and back ina few times seems to fix it.

Only happens on the highest density with tons of stuff goin on.

Heard enough people mention it to hope its a known issue rather than my gpu struggling :p

Associate
My experience with D3 regarding my PC, I found out it crashed (BSOD or froze PC) with D3 on occasions, some more often sometimes hardly ever. In the end I discovered it was due to my overclocked CPU, ever other game I ran was fine but D3 seems particular sensitive and often crashed my PC. I turn off my OC profile in my bios when I do D3 sessions and I have zero crash problems. I do however get graphic freezes when screen is very busy in a full party, very rarely nearly slows to a 1fps fest but if I wait, it catches up. Simply turn down some of the GFX setting, use low gfx option and tune down the particle effects.

Hope that helps.

In regards to playing a character you do not like. Give it some time, use diablofans to find out various builds. If you still do not like it after find some set pieces and try a build or two then get the gem of ease, level it up to 25, then roll a new chr, this gem will make it fun leveling a newbie chr. My 2cs.

Associate
That time again, started this season a few hours late as I was working away and had to work the weekend but i think im doing ok :)

Started a wiz this time round.

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Smudge-2122/hero/58605259

Work in progress at the mo. My regular Group With Flibby did a 44 With zero hassle, I think we are going to try and push quiet hard this season.

edit, looking at the Battle net it doesnt show my correct spec!

Last edited:
Soldato
Found this tonight. Rerolled the socket, but then found one of the cubes that addes a socket. So I rerolled into attack speed and used the cube for the socket. Quite pleased.

D3Weapon001.png

Still no tal rasha gear for me. About 4-5k shards, probably more actually and nothing. Not a single piece of tal rasha so far. Really annoying to be honest.

EDIT: oh yea I am still gearing, hence the basic gems and hardly any other gear. Just not getting the drops (apart from the above) and not getting much gold either to upgrade gems.

Soldato
Started with a Monk like usual in Season 3 but I just hate the play style, really disappointed with it. First time since around 1.0.7 that I'll not be actively playing a Monk. Switched to Crusader instead which I'm finding really fun.

They need to rebalance rifts in my opinion. The power creep is not really a 'creep' in 2.2 and more of a massive jump forward. Classes hitting for billions of damage. It's at the point where you can clear 10 levels above what your defenses allow so you end up corpse hopping trying to finish. They should increase monster health in general by about 40% and decrease damage monsters deal by the same amount to rebalance it out.

Soldato
Level 65 now after a boost session from a few of the guys yesterday, no decent kit, or so I thought, apparently Goldwrap works well with Boon of the Hoarder, not got that yet but have got a set of gloves that have a % to explode gold after a kill streak, so got the 2 ferrets out grabbing gold, goldwrap and this set of gloves, should make it easier to take hits...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom