Eurocarparts and their discounts

Associate
Was wondering if anyone else is subscribed to their email offers. For the past few weeks they have been sending daily offers of upto 50% off. All this offers say expires midnight Sunday or Monday but when they do expire you get another email saying that they have yet another offer of upto 50% off.

Does anyone else think that maybe eurocarparts aren't doing so well, so have to keep offering upto 50% off?

Caporegime
It's promotional, GSF are not much different tbh.

I'd rather their regular prices were just lower personally!

I'd say they are doing just fine by the number of customers in whenever I call in person.

Last edited:

ADT

ADT

Associate
Every time I go in there they seem busy, so I would say they are doing well.
Probably just a promotional thing that they do

Soldato
They are doing fine AFAIK. They are part of a much larger American firm. Sometimes the prices are inflated online to account for the discount...

Soldato
As above, it's just promotional ********

In saying that if you're ever daft enough to go straight in store and pick something up you'll be paying an inflated price, I imagine plenty of people do just that

Soldato
They are an extremely annoying company and I stopped using them a while back. Their stupid 50% offers are good and well until the one day you want something they don't have one on, or you want to drop by the store and pick something up to find the price is much higher than online. They won't just give you the online price, they will genuinely tell you to go outside, make a click+collect and then come back in. What a ridiculous way to run a business.
That's before you even mention the frequent incorrect parts, and the absolute crap quality stuff they sell.

Associate
They are an extremely annoying company and I stopped using them a while back. Their stupid 50% offers are good and well until the one day you want something they don't have one on, or you want to drop by the store and pick something up to find the price is much higher than online. They won't just give you the online price, they will genuinely tell you to go outside, make a click+collect and then come back in. What a ridiculous way to run a business.
That's before you even mention the frequent incorrect parts, and the absolute crap quality stuff they sell.

spot on, thats what annoys me they say they cant do the online price unless you go and do it online.

Soldato
Haven't bought anything from them for over a year. Constantly being given the wrong parts is quite aggravating.

Agree x 2. I don't tend to use them any more unless it's something super simple like oil and a filter. I'd rather buy genuine parts in most cases - at least I know they'll fit properly.

Soldato
I found Car Parts 4 Less (looks to be the same company as ECP) are usually cheaper on the same parts anyway - as are their eBay store. More so if there's a discount code knocking about!

I priced up a full set of discs, pads, sensors and shoes for the CLS and ECP were ~£70 more expensive than CP4L + discount code.

Can't seem to find any decent discount codes for ECP at the moment.

Soldato
There are no discount codes as such on ECP anymore. Even club discounts have disappeared. I prefer to order from CP4L now, generally only really order service parts now though.

Soldato
They used to be competitive and even often cheaper than the same product you could find on ebay, even more so with club discounts but now they are pretty much always more expensive and I have gone back to using ebay for most bits again. I almost think they have had their day in the sun so to speak.

Soldato
Got a LOT dearer over the years.

Could use to walk in and order my parts, ask for trade discount and no questions asked. Not any more.

There are no club codes that work anymore either. All have been expired.

Such a shame aswell, i use to big up ECP all the time.

Soldato
Got a LOT dearer over the years.

Could use to walk in and order my parts, ask for trade discount and no questions asked. Not any more.

There are no club codes that work anymore either. All have been expired.

Such a shame aswell, i use to big up ECP all the time.

Exactly the same experience here too. The discount on my account reduced prices far beyond the online prices now.

CP4L are ok for service items, but anything critical you have to buy from ECP otherwise if there is a problem with the order, and there often is, you end up waiting a week for the order to be corrected.

Who is good for parts now?

Back
Top Bottom