• iPhone 6 plus 64gb

Votes: 109 20.1%
  • iPhone 6 plus 128gb

Votes: 62 11.4%

• Total voters
Associate
Sorry maybe slightly off topic, but how much do you reckon I could sell my

Silver/white iphone 6 plus 64GB for?

It's got one tiny tiny paint blemish/where the silver bit has rubbed off on the ouside rim ( hardly noticable ) if that makes sense..?

:)

Hxc

Hxc

Soldato
Just got my 6+ from work. Use a Blackberry Passport as my main phone. It's a nice piece of hardware and iOS is nice enough. Don't think it will ever replace my main phone, but a nice gimmick and saves ever using my own mins for business purposes.

Soldato
Mrs is hinting heavily that she wants an iPhone - apart from the banana phone and need for at least 32GB nowadays for iOS, are there any gotchas? Should she wait for the update iPhone cycle?

I'm still using my 16GB iPhone 3GS (2009 era that works nicely).

Soldato
I have just joined the iPhone club.

I have been on android for 6 years but the combination of poor flagships and the offer of a free iphone 6 has meant I am now IOSed up

The biggest draw is the camera which I am really excited about.

At the moment I am not enjoying the software and I am slightly hamstrung by being reliant on google services so I dont have much use for the integrated services offered by IOS.

Any must buy apps/must do things?

I am really missing having an app drawer instead of a homescreen that is filled with icons.

Associate
I want to pick up a 64GB iPhone 6 for my girlfriend's birthday present, shes endured a painfully slow S3 after losing her S4 last year so I think it will be a nice gift, where is the best place to get one sim-free? I'm not too sure on ebay after hearing horror stories about icloud locks and insurance scams etc. Am I just left with paying £619 from the Apple store?

Soldato
Does ios8 have a bug with embedded videos?

I can't get any videos on www.pinkbike.com to play on my iPhone. There is a big play arrow that does nothing while the spinny wheel in the notification bar spins. (I also note that clicking the insert url link on this page crashes safari)

Edit- restarted a few times and it fixed error

Last edited:
Soldato
I've been an android user for many years with mostly Samsung flagship phones, I've tried iPhones here and then but never stuck with it, but I think I'm at that point now where I'm getting a bit bored and fed up with Android and the problems I personally experience.

I want something simplistic that I know will work day in day out the same way, I don't want to be worrying too much about apps draining battery and such and taking time to investigate where the problem lies.

For this reason, I am going to pick up an iPhone 6+ 64gb shortly and give it a genuine 2 week trial and see how I get on. I recently picked up a MBP too so I think they will work well together for me.

Will post my thoughts back later today, but does anyone know any good music EQ apps?

Soldato
I'm in no hurry to change phones, I'm currently on a One M8, looking to go back to iPhone but the ultimate question is iPhone 6+ now or wait till sept?

I will probably end up buying the phone outright as contracts seem to be marking up by £300 before quidco. There are a few 24 month 'deals' that are not far off rrp plus sim only but there not withmy preferred network. Also contracts seem to be really heavily focused on voice minutes? I'm of the generation that hardly actually rings anyone but there doesnt seam to be contracts that are suitable unlike 2-3 years ago. Anyone got any suggestions?

Soldato
I'm in no hurry to change phones, I'm currently on a One M8, looking to go back to iPhone but the ultimate question is iPhone 6+ now or wait till sept?
The M8 is still a great phone. Don't see why you'd purchase a current generation iPhone when in terms of performance, the next generation is probably going to be a big leap like old times (no solid evidence, just pure speculation on my part, however the 6 is not a huge jump from the 5S in this regard).

Soldato
The M8 is still a great phone. Don't see why you'd purchase a current generation iPhone when in terms of performance, the next generation is probably going to be a big leap like old times (no solid evidence, just pure speculation on my part, however the 6 is not a huge jump from the 5S in this regard).

Slight error on my part there I only have a one M7, easily confused with the stupid naming scheme! How would that change things?

Soldato
I just got a 6+ (64gb) I have to admit I am really loving the big screen. It's not as big as I thought it would be (bum tish) in terms on size I find it quite easy to hold. I dont think I have the biggest hands in the world.

Quick question what cases have people found the best for it ? I was looking at getting one of the apple leather ones which I had before on my 5S and really liked. But they seem quite expensive for what they are. I just want a slim case with no foldy over your screen thing.

Soldato
I just got a 6+ (64gb) I have to admit I am really loving the big screen. It's not as big as I thought it would be (bum tish) in terms on size I find it quite easy to hold. I dont think I have the biggest hands in the world.

Quick question what cases have people found the best for it ? I was looking at getting one of the apple leather ones which I had before on my 5S and really liked. But they seem quite expensive for what they are. I just want a slim case with no foldy over your screen thing.

I recommend http://www.amazon.co.uk/Spigen®-CUS...qid=1429692304&sr=1-14&keywords=spigen+6+plus

The one with the black bumper and clear back.

My dad has one on his 6. Great fit and finish as always from Spigen.

Associate
Darn and dash it... Lost Nexus 5 today, pretty much immediately untraceable, so guessing it's been nabbed and reset already. SIM is locked and phone is encrypted, so it's useless to whoever has it.

Managed to get new IPhone 6 64GB ordered for delivery tomorrow to replace, as the current state of Android and others (for me personally) isn't that good, so took the opportunity to switch back to an iPhone again... Had a 4s and 5 previously, so not bothered about changing between worlds as such.

Amusingly, if my N5 is in the hands of a miscreant, they'll have a hard time getting rid of it, as I've got a few marks on the back and the case itself is stained to hell from the official Google red bumper case... Guess it's one of the small number of tiger stripe versions!

Soldato
I'm a big android fan, dabbled with rom and app development and would class myself as a power user.

My patience is running out with Google, and I simply don't see the problems being resolved anytime soon.

Seriously thinking about picking a 6 up soon

Soldato
I'm a big android fan, dabbled with rom and app development and would class myself as a power user.

My patience is running out with Google, and I simply don't see the problems being resolved anytime soon.

Seriously thinking about picking a 6 up soon

If you're a power user then i don't think an iPhone would best suit you. I think the inability to do certain things at ease on an Android phone may grate on you.

Saying that though, i've only ever had iPhones and probably won't ever switch.

Back
Top Bottom