** TRULY INSALE DEALS ON GTX 780Ti & GTX 770!! **

Soldato
I've got my one with a mild OC at the moment,

Core Clock = 1130 MHz and Memory Clock = 7948 MHz

Seems stable enough on full load and maxing about 72 degrees. I've got a water block to install this weekend, so I'll be trying to eek that little bit more out of it.

I've got mine running nice and stable at 1250mhz core, stock volts, stock memory, runs to about 83c when gaming and benching. I want to try and to 1300 mhz on the core, but I'm unsure of the amount of voltage I can shove into it, anyone have an idea what the safe max voltage for one of these is?
Mines going under an H55 with a Kraken G10 shortly, deffo would like to lower the temps a bit what with summer coming an' all.

Soldato
I've got mine running nice and stable at 1250mhz core, stock volts, stock memory, runs to about 83c when gaming and benching. I want to try and to 1300 mhz on the core.

Providing temps stay around 80c rather than nearer 90c; then 1.200v with reference cooling and leaf blower custom 90% fan speed profile. :p

No idea when it comes to 780Ti under water cooling.

Associate
I find OCUK to be great

What other company would give you money back when the price went down for a weekly deal

They just seem to appreciate the customer a bit more as it is good for Business

Soldato
So disappointed with Ocuk, I didn't get my packet of haribo. I'm going to send the card back.

Never got any haribos yet, even when I bought ex58 mobo bundle! (Back in the day) Baah haribo...

I think this matter should be raised with the BBC Watchdog programme. It's a national disgrace I tells ya!

*that being said, I've always got Haribo with my orders, so thanks OCUK! :p

Last edited:
Associate
I'm sure they'll drop the price again soon.
Also I'm running dual xeons and 3 780ti (though not in sli) on a 1000w PSU. It handles it fine.
Though I have just upgraded to 1200w to be safe.

Back
Top Bottom