*** Official OcUK Modded Minecraft + Vanilla Server - Now with guides and how to's***

Associate
Sorry to bang on about it, but has anything been sorted to possibly move builds over from the old server? :p

I've got time to crack on with spawn for the next few days, if I can drag myself away from GTA5 ofc

Soldato
Sorry to bang on about it, but has anything been sorted to possibly move builds over from the old server? :p

I've got time to crack on with spawn for the next few days, if I can drag myself away from GTA5 ofc

I've emailed Yrth so just waiting at the mo matey :)

started my build, logged in and spawned miles away from anywhere so I've started my pink tower of doom for the castle of woe.

On modded or van?

Cheers Ham

Associate
Sorry for lack of replys to people

Been crazy busy with RL and new job roll
There is £38 in the funds at the moment

I will have a look at emails at lunch today to see what needs to be followed up on. Can thoes that emaild me please do so again with what i need to fix and i will take a look.

I had a quick look at mod server and seem some loggin issues is happining will try and sort it today

Soldato

I've left you a small present in your build Gaz ;)

You a long way from spawn? coords are -3 +15 (although this may move a few hundred blocks East if Gazza pulls his finger out :D

Donation sent today :)

Last edited:
Associate
Okay so just got itch to play some MC Mod :) logged in and my base is still there! awesome! man not played in ages did the map get ported to the latest then?

Also i keep getting timed out after a few mins of playing is this just me or ?

Associate
Okay so just got itch to play some MC Mod :) logged in and my base is still there! awesome! man not played in ages did the map get ported to the latest then?

Also i keep getting timed out after a few mins of playing is this just me or ?

i have not tried to log in to moded for a while will have to check when i get home

Back
Top Bottom