CS:GO Discussion

Soldato
Well after 5-6 months of not even seeing gold roll by........
GOLD

Not the hottest Knife out there but at least it ain't Safari Mesh! I have about $20 of Classified weapons spare that are burning a hole in my inventory and about $30 of CZ75 from the Cobble Collection which I never use so I'm contemplating trying to trade up.

k2OGH8G.jpg
W7rZ08U.jpg
mc0foXR.png

Soldato
Where is that last screenshot from, Hybrid?

http://csgo.exchange/prices/#calculator/inventory

Gives you the float value of the knife and anything like this one it tells you what phase it is. Dont rely on the price it gives though.

You need your profile and inventory set to public then jst type in your steam name and it will pull the data. You can filter by value, quality (class), Best condition (float value) etc and if you hover over each item it tells you where it pops on the condition scale.

My current Inventory:
nMMwXZr.jpg

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
i was fairly concerned today after playing three games at MG1 level, thinking 'man, i must be pretty low on this rank' due to bottom fragging and doing generally crap against the opposition but it turns out that pretty much everyone playing well at this level is a sub 50 hour smurf account. really not fun at all.

gonna take a break from solo queue for a bit.

what gets my back up more is that i have spent the past few weeks playing with people well above my rank out of chance/being added into mixes and playing against dmg+ i have been doing better.

Last edited:
Associate
i was fairly concerned today after playing three games at MG1 level, thinking 'man, i must be pretty low on this rank' due to bottom fragging and doing generally crap against the opposition but it turns out that pretty much everyone playing well at this level is a sub 50 hour smurf account. really not fun at all.

gonna take a break from solo queue for a bit.

what gets my back up more is that i have spent the past few weeks playing with people well above my rank out of chance/being added into mixes and playing against dmg+ i have been doing better.

Problem is is its a team game, so when youve been in a pre made team of players higher thanyou, you can be sure your back is being covered so you can concentrate on your job or at least know where exactly your team mates are playing and what angles to be holding so your performance will feel better.

That can't be said when you solo unless you get very lucky.

Finding it hard to get out Of DMG solo at the moment.

Edit: oh and the smurfs are real at dmg too it doesnt get any better.

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
i totally understand that. what frustrates me is that the people on my solo queue games with the exception of one game have been brilliant in terms of calls and comms. perhaps more in fact than the DMG+ games i have been playing on in 5 man stacks.

i guess the main thing with the 5 mans is that I am playing with 4 players who all play together often

Soldato
Who runs the OcUk TS with IP 85.236.100.32:13707 ? There is some sketchy individual called "liz" trying to sell arma hacks and threatening people.

(most of the threats aren't screenshotted because I had blocked liz)

1A4HZuv.png

Associate
Had a couple good games tonight, which got my rank up again.
Had an amazing comeback on Inferno. Ended our T side on (I think it was) 11-4. Then won the CT pistol and managed to end the game on 15-15!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1n6ruDsC731Nind8UrZTY_bGzPAscnxb_tGd1VTmmTwA/edit?pli=1#gid=0

Yeah I think it was 11-4 at the turn, was a great comeback. You and sparks just ripped them apart on CT side tbh. Was good fun :)

Updated my rank as well.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Last edited:

img

img

Associate
Amazed seems to be a increase in haxs last 2 days. I even watched a random elite game where he was looking walls.

Back
Top Bottom